Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anyone need a roommate?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone need a roommate?
I know I asked this before but its been a couple of weeks and Ill actually be in Geneva by Wednesday. 

Id probably be able to find a studio, but Id prefer to move in with people in order to get connections with people in the area going quicker etc, so, basically, anyone need a roomy or know someone who does (in the city or at least close to it is preferable)?

Once again real fast: German / American, lived in Munich half my life (place has a huge expat scene), am 24, outgoing, love to go out and do all sorts of things, clean, and I've been living with roomies for the past like 5 years, so I feel like I'm good at that.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best,
Andy
The text you are quoting:
I know I asked this before but its been a couple of weeks and Ill actually be in Geneva by Wednesday. 

Id probably be able to find a studio, but Id prefer to move in with people in order to get connections with people in the area going quicker etc, so, basically, anyone need a roomy or know someone who does (in the city or at least close to it is preferable)?

Once again real fast: German / American, lived in Munich half my life (place has a huge expat scene), am 24, outgoing, love to go out and do all sorts of things, clean, and I've been living with roomies for the past like 5 years, so I feel like I'm good at that.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best,
Andy

Andy HOct 19, 2009 @ 18:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form