Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anyone with old books to give away?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone with old books to give away?
 Hi everyone, does anyone  have books for the courses of Bus. Admin and International Relations that they don't need anymore to give away or maybe sell them for real cheap? Specificaly; 1)computer application, discovering computers, 2) economics:the basics by Mcgraw-Hill and Study skills and strategies. I will appreciate very much getting any of these. Thanks.
The text you are quoting:
 Hi everyone, does anyone  have books for the courses of Bus. Admin and International Relations that they don't need anymore to give away or maybe sell them for real cheap? Specificaly; 1)computer application, discovering computers, 2) economics:the basics by Mcgraw-Hill and Study skills and strategies. I will appreciate very much getting any of these. Thanks.
P.R_25Oct 18, 2009 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1023 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Anyone with old books to give away?
Post 1

Hi! I got some books I can give away. it's on project management and some from my classes. If interested contact me. My e-mail: [email protected] Oyuna

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I got some books I can give away. it's on project management and some from my classes. If interested contact me. My e-mail: [email protected] Oyuna

oyunga, Nov 10, 2009 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1023 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form