Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Apple Store - rue de rive 4 - Excellent service

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Apple Store - rue de rive 4 - Excellent service
 Just a quick posting to say how impressed I am with the service at the store today. Very freindly, quick and just a pleasure to spend some money in there with them. 
Highly recommended.

I have been to Art Computer before who are a Premium Reseller for Apple and the service was teribble to say the least, pretty condecending and really annoyed me that I went and ordered online that time.
The text you are quoting:
 Just a quick posting to say how impressed I am with the service at the store today. Very freindly, quick and just a pleasure to spend some money in there with them. 
Highly recommended.

I have been to Art Computer before who are a Premium Reseller for Apple and the service was teribble to say the least, pretty condecending and really annoyed me that I went and ordered online that time.
magicianAug 28, 2009 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2789 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Apple Store - rue de rive 4 - Excellent service
Post 1
 Magician:

Thanks for posting this. I visited their store too last week, and the service (not to mention the design!) are excellent indeed.

I forwarded your post to Apple's PR Manager - hope he might decide to reward you with a nice little iPod or Voucher...(-:

Nir
 Magician:

Thanks for posting this. I visited their store too last week, and the service (not to mention the design!) are excellent indeed.

I forwarded your post to Apple's PR Manager - hope he might decide to reward you with a nice little iPod or Voucher...(-:

Nir
Nir Ofek, Aug 30, 2009 @ 11:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Great news. My new MacBook bugs and "freezes" and makes strange clicking sounds. I bought it online www.heinigerag.ch but now for service I really don't feel like driving up to Niederbipp, especially as the guys there reminded me that only hardware is guaranteed, not any system problems. I guess I'll go to the Apple Store then.

Great news. My new MacBook bugs and "freezes" and makes strange clicking sounds. I bought it online www.heinigerag.ch but now for service I really don't feel like driving up to Niederbipp, especially as the guys there reminded me that only hardware is guaranteed, not any system problems. I guess I'll go to the Apple Store then.

Nadia S, Aug 30, 2009 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Aug 30, 09 12:17
 Take it to the Genius bar which is on the left after you get into the store.
I am sure they will be able to help you out they seem very knowledgeable and extremly helpful. Real pleasure to have such good service and also with a smile.

Take it to the Genius bar which is on the left after you get into the store.
I am sure they will be able to help you out they seem very knowledgeable and extremly helpful. Real pleasure to have such good service and also with a smile.

magician, Aug 30, 2009 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2789 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form