Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Are you a Professional Photographer? Contact me.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Are you a Professional Photographer? Contact me.

I am seeking photographers with event coverage, editorial and portrait experience (corporate headshots).

I run a small production company and I am trying to expand my network of freelancers.  This is NOT a staff position, just occasional freelance work.

IMPORTANT:

Please DO NOT contact me if you enjoy photography as a hobby, “do the occasional wedding for a friend” or shoot artsy pictures of your girlfriend.  I am looking for experienced professionals with a portfolio and references.  You must be based in the Geneva area, but if you are in Lausanne, Basel or Zurich drop me a line as I have some projects all over Switzerland from time to time.

You must speak English, French or German is a bonus.

PM me for more information.

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

I am seeking photographers with event coverage, editorial and portrait experience (corporate headshots).

I run a small production company and I am trying to expand my network of freelancers.  This is NOT a staff position, just occasional freelance work.

IMPORTANT:

Please DO NOT contact me if you enjoy photography as a hobby, “do the occasional wedding for a friend” or shoot artsy pictures of your girlfriend.  I am looking for experienced professionals with a portfolio and references.  You must be based in the Geneva area, but if you are in Lausanne, Basel or Zurich drop me a line as I have some projects all over Switzerland from time to time.

You must speak English, French or German is a bonus.

PM me for more information.

Thanks!

JMfromTOOct 16, 2010 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 705 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Are you a Professional Photographer? Contact me.
Post 1

Jason,

I used to be the staff photographer for my uni paper, and stringer for the dutch AP, but I am currently an enigeer/phd. 

I am a bit between worlds now, amateur photo clubs, fun they may be,  have little in common with me, and I no longer have my collegues around.

Which brings me to the point, how about a beer sometime?

salut,

Maurits

Jason,

I used to be the staff photographer for my uni paper, and stringer for the dutch AP, but I am currently an enigeer/phd. 

I am a bit between worlds now, amateur photo clubs, fun they may be,  have little in common with me, and I no longer have my collegues around.

Which brings me to the point, how about a beer sometime?

salut,

Maurits

mdiephuis, Oct 16, 2010 @ 19:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Are you a Professional Photographer? Contact me.
Post 2

Hello,

I just joined Glocals and hopefully my offer is still of interest. I am a professional photographer with a studio in Rolle.

Some of my references are: Trivasculair, Manpower and Cadburry.

I speak English, French, German, Dutch ans Spanish.

Let me know if this is of interest

Best regards,

Hello,

I just joined Glocals and hopefully my offer is still of interest. I am a professional photographer with a studio in Rolle.

Some of my references are: Trivasculair, Manpower and Cadburry.

I speak English, French, German, Dutch ans Spanish.

Let me know if this is of interest

Best regards,

Mickel Naumann, Jan 17, 2011 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 705 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form