Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Asking help to finding a job for a student

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Asking help to finding a job for a student

Hello, Im Shahin and currently Im searching for a job.
I will start university in 4 months but since I can't pay the university, I decided to find a job.
But the problem is, from 4 moths ago that I started searching for it, I didn't find a job and even Mcdonald's didn't accept my documents and now I just have 4 other months to find a job. 

I finished highschool on Iran in Math branch and I also I have ICDL and Network + certificate but It's not really important for to having a job that has some similarity with my studies.

I have B2 level for french and also I speak english. 

Can you help to find a job please or If you offering a job, can you please contact me ? 

I really need some money for the rest of my studies.

I will study Information et communication at the EPFL and here is my lettre de motivation : 

076 637 42 31
[email protected]

Dear Madams and Mister :
I am very interested in applying for a job as a hardworking, honest and friendly high school graduate, I have lots of energy and enthusiasm to offer to this position. I’m confident that my abilities will enable me to become a key member.

Being a friendly and passionate multitasker, I find it easy to converse with customers while placing . I am able to greet customers, and assist to perform every other assigned task. I understand the need to be cheerful in all circumstances especially during stress times on weekends.

Due to my strong adaptability and willingness to learn and deliver on a continuing basis, I am able to train new crew members in terms of customer services and other duties.
My attached resume will provide you a detailed account of my experience and skills. I’d like to meet with you in order to discuss this job opening in detail.

I need this job because I will go start studying in EPFL university since my points during my studies were perfect in math, physics, chemistry and I learned french in a short time I would like to work in a store as worker.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Shahin

page1image13176
The text you are quoting:

Hello, Im Shahin and currently Im searching for a job.
I will start university in 4 months but since I can't pay the university, I decided to find a job.
But the problem is, from 4 moths ago that I started searching for it, I didn't find a job and even Mcdonald's didn't accept my documents and now I just have 4 other months to find a job. 

I finished highschool on Iran in Math branch and I also I have ICDL and Network + certificate but It's not really important for to having a job that has some similarity with my studies.

I have B2 level for french and also I speak english. 

Can you help to find a job please or If you offering a job, can you please contact me ? 

I really need some money for the rest of my studies.

I will study Information et communication at the EPFL and here is my lettre de motivation : 

076 637 42 31
[email protected]

Dear Madams and Mister :
I am very interested in applying for a job as a hardworking, honest and friendly high school graduate, I have lots of energy and enthusiasm to offer to this position. I’m confident that my abilities will enable me to become a key member.

Being a friendly and passionate multitasker, I find it easy to converse with customers while placing . I am able to greet customers, and assist to perform every other assigned task. I understand the need to be cheerful in all circumstances especially during stress times on weekends.

Due to my strong adaptability and willingness to learn and deliver on a continuing basis, I am able to train new crew members in terms of customer services and other duties.
My attached resume will provide you a detailed account of my experience and skills. I’d like to meet with you in order to discuss this job opening in detail.

I need this job because I will go start studying in EPFL university since my points during my studies were perfect in math, physics, chemistry and I learned french in a short time I would like to work in a store as worker.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Shahin

page1image13176

Shahin TMar 25, 2015 @ 13:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 920 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 920 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form