Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Badminton in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Badminton in Geneva

Hi,

I'm new and wanted to know where one could play badminton in town.

Passionate badminton players do leave me a message as i'm looking for partners too !!

Thank You.

Adi

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm new and wanted to know where one could play badminton in town.

Passionate badminton players do leave me a message as i'm looking for partners too !!

Thank You.

Adi

Adi RJul 7, 2013 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

14 Replies | 3557 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Badminton in Geneva
Post 1

I used to play at the Bois-des-Frères. Really a nice place, but you have some other places.

http://www.ville-geneve.ch/themes/sport/index-disciplines-sportives/badminton/

I used to play at the Bois-des-Frères. Really a nice place, but you have some other places.

http://www.ville-geneve.ch/themes/sport/index-disciplines-sportives/badminton/

bertrand hubert r, Jul 7, 2013 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks bertrand, Lam..i shall definitely check out the places..and have contacted Paul for the recruitment.

I'm also interested in partners to enjoy the game.. Do lemme know if you'll wanna play.

Thanks bertrand, Lam..i shall definitely check out the places..and have contacted Paul for the recruitment.

I'm also interested in partners to enjoy the game.. Do lemme know if you'll wanna play.

Adi R, Jul 7, 2013 @ 13:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

Does this club accept beginner? I am learning to play badminton.  Where is Montbrillant School, does it close UN? Do you have address?

Thank you,

Hello,

Does this club accept beginner? I am learning to play badminton.  Where is Montbrillant School, does it close UN? Do you have address?

Thank you,

BlueSwan, Jul 7, 2013 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There are players of all standards at Mouss-Tik. You can go there and try out for free to see if you like it before joining. Contact Paul (details given above) if interested.

The school is located on Rue de Montbrillant (opposite the public car park), the road located behind the main Cornavin train station in Geneva. The club night social sessions are held in the -1 floor gym.

There are players of all standards at Mouss-Tik. You can go there and try out for free to see if you like it before joining. Contact Paul (details given above) if interested.

The school is located on Rue de Montbrillant (opposite the public car park), the road located behind the main Cornavin train station in Geneva. The club night social sessions are held in the -1 floor gym.

Lam T, Jul 7, 2013 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear Adi,

is your post still up to date? I am new in Geneva and I am searching for someone to play badminton with. I am female and I play since more than 10 years, somewhere intermediate level I guess.

let me know if you are interested.

best,

Tandiwe

Dear Adi,

is your post still up to date? I am new in Geneva and I am searching for someone to play badminton with. I am female and I play since more than 10 years, somewhere intermediate level I guess.

let me know if you are interested.

best,

Tandiwe

Tandiwe Gross, Nov 16, 2013 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I can rent badminton rackets?

Thanks for your help!

Vrinda

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help!

Vrinda

Vrinda Mishra, Dec 8, 2014 @ 11:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help!

Vrinda

Dec 8, 14 11:12

Hi, 

Its almost impossible to rent badminton racket for a session or two in Geneva. You can borrow it from fellow players for a game or better buy a new one. You can easily find lots of sport shops with varied price range starting from 30Chf.

Hope this helps.

Anirudh. 

Hi, 

Its almost impossible to rent badminton racket for a session or two in Geneva. You can borrow it from fellow players for a game or better buy a new one. You can easily find lots of sport shops with varied price range starting from 30Chf.

Hope this helps.

Anirudh. 

Ani S, Dec 8, 2014 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Check here on this site - I know they have beginners times..

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-badminton-group.htm

Check here on this site - I know they have beginners times..

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-badminton-group.htm

Jeffery S, Dec 8, 2014 @ 20:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi there, 

We play every Tuesday from 20oo-22oo at queue d'arve and are a group of 2-4 players. If you want toin, let me know. Intermediate level btw. For fun and exercise.

CU

A

Hi there, 

We play every Tuesday from 20oo-22oo at queue d'arve and are a group of 2-4 players. If you want toin, let me know. Intermediate level btw. For fun and exercise.

CU

A

and70, Dec 9, 2014 @ 19:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi,

I am Chau, I would like to play badminton, I will bring my racket.

if you have organized badminton matches regularly, please kindly let me know. I also would like to do for fun.

I live near Conarvin, so if the place is not far from that, It would be great.

Thanks,

Chau

Hi,

I am Chau, I would like to play badminton, I will bring my racket.

if you have organized badminton matches regularly, please kindly let me know. I also would like to do for fun.

I live near Conarvin, so if the place is not far from that, It would be great.

Thanks,

Chau

Bao Chau Le, Jan 17, 2015 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hey Guys there are multiple groups organised through Glocals. Check the things to do section. There are some other groups we have also that are a little bit more Intermediat to advanced...if you fall in that range please send me a message and i will add you to our whats app group. You are also welcome to come try it and go from there. Just incase any of you work for the UN they have their own badminton club check on Intranet...Good luck finding a place to play. While you cannot rent a racquet you can post on the group and ask to borrow and someone will lend you one. Thats how i started to play in Geneva thanks to one member of the badminton group....

Hey Guys there are multiple groups organised through Glocals. Check the things to do section. There are some other groups we have also that are a little bit more Intermediat to advanced...if you fall in that range please send me a message and i will add you to our whats app group. You are also welcome to come try it and go from there. Just incase any of you work for the UN they have their own badminton club check on Intranet...Good luck finding a place to play. While you cannot rent a racquet you can post on the group and ask to borrow and someone will lend you one. Thats how i started to play in Geneva thanks to one member of the badminton group....

V N, Jan 18, 2015 @ 16:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Jan 18, 15 16:41

Good that there are still nice and good hearted people out there willing to help out and lend stuff! :-) 

Good that there are still nice and good hearted people out there willing to help out and lend stuff! :-) 

Lucie S, Jan 18, 2015 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

It's not extensive....

It's not extensive....

Sari W, Jan 18, 2015 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hi Chau, 

I saw your message only now. I permitted myself a weekend withoout internet.

Yes, it is a regular thing, we've played every Tuesday for the last 3, 4 years or so. And of course it is just for fun. So let me know if you want to join.

You can also bring other ppl along, so we'll just take another court if there is one. 

CU soon hopefully

A

Hi Chau, 

I saw your message only now. I permitted myself a weekend withoout internet.

Yes, it is a regular thing, we've played every Tuesday for the last 3, 4 years or so. And of course it is just for fun. So let me know if you want to join.

You can also bring other ppl along, so we'll just take another court if there is one. 

CU soon hopefully

A

and70, Jan 19, 2015 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
14 Replies | 3557 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form