Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Banks

Hi,

I wanted to know if anybody knew opening hours of banks over the new year period? ...I need to set up a swiss bank account when i arrive.

I arrive in Geneva on New Yrs Day (Friday) and wanted to know whether banks would be open on Saturday 2nd, or not?

Any info appreciated,
Joe.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I wanted to know if anybody knew opening hours of banks over the new year period? ...I need to set up a swiss bank account when i arrive.

I arrive in Geneva on New Yrs Day (Friday) and wanted to know whether banks would be open on Saturday 2nd, or not?

Any info appreciated,
Joe.

Joe WDec 23, 2009 @ 07:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2144 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Banks
Post 1

Hi:

I believe your best and only chance is with the bank counter at Cointrin airport to register and pre-register for an account. However you should have proof from your employer that you will soon receive your work permit. You may find the bank office number at the airport on the internet (stroll Geneva airport)

Good luck

Milord

The text you are quoting:

Hi:

I believe your best and only chance is with the bank counter at Cointrin airport to register and pre-register for an account. However you should have proof from your employer that you will soon receive your work permit. You may find the bank office number at the airport on the internet (stroll Geneva airport)

Good luck

Milord

Milord, Dec 23, 2009 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2144 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form