Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Basic tailoring and zip fixing service required at reasonable rate.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Basic tailoring and zip fixing service required at reasonable rate.

Hi, I'm new in town and need some basic tailoring/fixing services. I have a skirt that's ripped a bit near the slit. Just requires some stiches. And a bag where the pull of the zip has come off. It needs a small pin fixed and tightened. Anyone knows of any good and affordable place in Geneva where I can fix them both? Any inputs will be greatly apprciated. Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm new in town and need some basic tailoring/fixing services. I have a skirt that's ripped a bit near the slit. Just requires some stiches. And a bag where the pull of the zip has come off. It needs a small pin fixed and tightened. Anyone knows of any good and affordable place in Geneva where I can fix them both? Any inputs will be greatly apprciated. Thanks.

Nivedita SenJan 29, 2016 @ 10:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Basic tailoring and zip fixing service required at reasonable rate.
Post 1

Theres a shop On rue de Paquis (between monthoux and zurich) that does exactly that. All fixing and alterations. I did two trousers for 30- (fixing tailoring etc)

Theres a shop On rue de Paquis (between monthoux and zurich) that does exactly that. All fixing and alterations. I did two trousers for 30- (fixing tailoring etc)

Charlie, Jan 29, 2016 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Basic tailoring and zip fixing service required at reasonable rate.
Post 2

Perfect. I'll check it out. Thank you.

Perfect. I'll check it out. Thank you.

Nivedita Sen, Jan 29, 2016 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form