Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Beach volleyball courts around Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Beach volleyball courts around Geneva?
Now that the weather is getting better and better every day, I'm wondering where one can play volleyball outside. I know there's a beach VB court in the Geneva Plage and another one in Plainpalais, but maybe someone knows some other ones just to have some bigger choice and flexibility as far as location is concerned.
The text you are quoting:
Now that the weather is getting better and better every day, I'm wondering where one can play volleyball outside. I know there's a beach VB court in the Geneva Plage and another one in Plainpalais, but maybe someone knows some other ones just to have some bigger choice and flexibility as far as location is concerned.
lisabonaApr 22, 2009 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1332 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Beach volleyball courts around Geneva?
Post 1
Last year, I and some friends used to play volleyball at Bout-du-monde park. Not too bad there, as there is a sandy place... I haven't returned there this year yet, but no doubt it is still available. Who's interested to go and play ???
Last year, I and some friends used to play volleyball at Bout-du-monde park. Not too bad there, as there is a sandy place... I haven't returned there this year yet, but no doubt it is still available. Who's interested to go and play ???

Fanfoue, Apr 22, 2009 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Beach volleyball courts around Geneva?
Post 2
There are 3 really good sand courts at Parc des Evaux in Onex (http://wikimapia.org/#lat=46.1835149&lon=6.1130333&z=13&l=0&m=a&v=2&show=/4228510/fr/Parc-des-Evaux), the only problem is you need a car to get to them (which I don't have).

I LOVE beach volleyball and would really like to play so please let me know if you guys want to get together!
There are 3 really good sand courts at Parc des Evaux in Onex (http://wikimapia.org/#lat=46.1835149&lon=6.1130333&z=13&l=0&m=a&v=2&show=/4228510/fr/Parc-des-Evaux), the only problem is you need a car to get to them (which I don't have).

I LOVE beach volleyball and would really like to play so please let me know if you guys want to get together!
terri2028, Apr 22, 2009 @ 16:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1332 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form