Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Best places to buy Drone Quadcopters & RC Toys in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Best places to buy Drone Quadcopters & RC Toys in Geneva

Dear Friends,

I am searching for a shop in Geneva to buy drone quadcopters and remote control toys.

I am buying it for Kids below 12 years. Please could you suggest me some best places in Geneva.

Thanks,

Aravindh K

The text you are quoting:

Dear Friends,

I am searching for a shop in Geneva to buy drone quadcopters and remote control toys.

I am buying it for Kids below 12 years. Please could you suggest me some best places in Geneva.

Thanks,

Aravindh K

Aravindh KumaresanDec 4, 2016 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1054 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Best places to buy Drone Quadcopters & RC Toys in Geneva
Post 1

if you're looking for the simple kind for kids, just go to manor or any toy store. you might pay chf 5-10 exta vesus ordering online, but its simple and fast. 

if you're looking the the serious pro kind, which i undestand is not the case, ordering from abroad starts making sense.

The text you are quoting:

if you're looking for the simple kind for kids, just go to manor or any toy store. you might pay chf 5-10 exta vesus ordering online, but its simple and fast. 

if you're looking the the serious pro kind, which i undestand is not the case, ordering from abroad starts making sense.

Anjelina_J, Dec 4, 2016 @ 15:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1054 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form