Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Best way to get to Bern from Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Best way to get to Bern from Geneva

Hello All

I need to get to Bern from Geneva however i would ideally like to do it in a way which will not end up with me spending a lot of money, especially as unfortunately i am too old for the cheap half price train tickets and that dream job with the chauffeur still has not quite materialised........:-(

Any ideas, suggestions or experiences would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks a lot, 

Michael

The text you are quoting:

Hello All

I need to get to Bern from Geneva however i would ideally like to do it in a way which will not end up with me spending a lot of money, especially as unfortunately i am too old for the cheap half price train tickets and that dream job with the chauffeur still has not quite materialised........:-(

thanks a lot, 

Michael

michael mAug 18, 2014 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1203 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Best way to get to Bern from Geneva
Post 1

im driving that way tomorrow mate - passing Bern on my way to Zurich area. Leaving Grand Saconnex around 08:15 ish

Have a spare seat in my small car - but not a lot of luggage capacity im afraid. Let me know ASP.

im driving that way tomorrow mate - passing Bern on my way to Zurich area. Leaving Grand Saconnex around 08:15 ish

Have a spare seat in my small car - but not a lot of luggage capacity im afraid. Let me know ASP.

Lez Levick, Aug 18, 2014 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Best way to get to Bern from Geneva
Post 2

Hello All

thanks a lot, 

Michael

Aug 18, 14 15:18

The half fare card is 150 CHF a year and gives you 50% off on all public transport in CH.

The half fare card is 150 CHF a year and gives you 50% off on all public transport in CH.

Reka Y, Aug 18, 2014 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1203 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form