Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Blind Repairs

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Blind Repairs

Would anyone know a reliable person that can carry out a blind repair. I have one blin in my property which has force damage - in other words my fault for trying to raise the blinds one day while holding the turning pole at too much of an agle

Where the pole connects to the swivelinig machanism that raises the blind some metal has bent and it no longer attaches

Probably something fairly simple maybe the metal can be rebended enough to make it pass my checkout on the apartment 

Anyway I'm stumped trying to find a repair person for it, even just to come and have a quick look

The text you are quoting:

Would anyone know a reliable person that can carry out a blind repair. I have one blin in my property which has force damage - in other words my fault for trying to raise the blinds one day while holding the turning pole at too much of an agle

Where the pole connects to the swivelinig machanism that raises the blind some metal has bent and it no longer attaches

Probably something fairly simple maybe the metal can be rebended enough to make it pass my checkout on the apartment 

Anyway I'm stumped trying to find a repair person for it, even just to come and have a quick look

mark wAug 16, 2014 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 624 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Blind Repairs
Post 1

Talk with these guys: http://www.fragastores.com/

They're used by my Regie to fix blinds at our building. That usually means a company is big and expensive, but from what I've seen, these guys are small and affordable. Just tell them you're calling for yourself and not for some Regie covered expense, cos when anyone here hears "Regie" the price jumps up.

The text you are quoting:

Talk with these guys: http://www.fragastores.com/

They're used by my Regie to fix blinds at our building. That usually means a company is big and expensive, but from what I've seen, these guys are small and affordable. Just tell them you're calling for yourself and not for some Regie covered expense, cos when anyone here hears "Regie" the price jumps up.

Nir Ofek, Aug 16, 2014 @ 19:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 624 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form