Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > CAMPING GEAR?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
CAMPING GEAR?
Does anyone know where I can find (in Switzerland or France) some camping gear? Mainly I need a good multi-burner gas stove, a lantern and a couple other little bits. Any point in the right direction would be hugely appreciated as I've been looking all over the place and can't find anything!
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know where I can find (in Switzerland or France) some camping gear? Mainly I need a good multi-burner gas stove, a lantern and a couple other little bits. Any point in the right direction would be hugely appreciated as I've been looking all over the place and can't find anything!
ADAL17Apr 29, 2009 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1438 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: CAMPING GEAR?
Post 1
manor you may have luck or if you can find an athleticum there pretty good, alternatively there are loads of outdoor kinda shops around
manor you may have luck or if you can find an athleticum there pretty good, alternatively there are loads of outdoor kinda shops around
peaky, Apr 29, 2009 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Athleticum in Crissier /Bussigny is huge and has all that stuff.
Athleticum in Crissier /Bussigny is huge and has all that stuff.
LaurenM, Apr 29, 2009 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Best price/quality ratio would be in the Decathlon network in France. There is a big one in Annemasse. That's where I got my camping stuff and I'm really happy with the quality. Athleticum is overpriced when you compare.

catalin

Best price/quality ratio would be in the Decathlon network in France. There is a big one in Annemasse. That's where I got my camping stuff and I'm really happy with the quality. Athleticum is overpriced when you compare.

catalin
catalin, Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:21

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1438 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form