Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Can someone give to me a good advice?!?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Can someone give to me a good advice?!?

Can someone give to me a good advice?

I have 5 days off from 26th febr. till 2. march
So.. maybe someone can give to me a good advice where can I go or what can I do on these days!?! :)
Maybe U know some cheap flights to nice country or great place in Switzerland where can I spend my 5 free days or maybe U can invite to visist U?!?:D hahah..

Anyway I hope U can help me to decide !

Dace

The text you are quoting:

Can someone give to me a good advice?

I have 5 days off from 26th febr. till 2. march
So.. maybe someone can give to me a good advice where can I go or what can I do on these days!?! :)
Maybe U know some cheap flights to nice country or great place in Switzerland where can I spend my 5 free days or maybe U can invite to visist U?!?:D hahah..

Anyway I hope U can help me to decide !

Dace

Dace BJan 17, 2011 @ 22:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Can someone give to me a good advice?!?
Post 1

hi!

You have lots of possibilities, depending on what would like to do and what about what you are interested by...

You can move and visit some neighbours countries with low cost flights, easyjet, baboo...

You can move by train or car and visit Switzerland, lots of pretty cities!!!

The german and italian parts are very cute!!! Lugano, Locarno, Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Interlaken, Zugg... Spa places... mountains: Gstaad and around...

I went and had lots of fun, the sceneries are so differents in Switzerland from one side to the other side, Geneva is not the real Switzerland for me...

So have a look around!! You will enjoy i am sure! Smile

Celeste

hi!

You have lots of possibilities, depending on what would like to do and what about what you are interested by...

You can move and visit some neighbours countries with low cost flights, easyjet, baboo...

The german and italian parts are very cute!!! Lugano, Locarno, Zurich, Luzern, Basel, Interlaken, Zugg... Spa places... mountains: Gstaad and around...

I went and had lots of fun, the sceneries are so differents in Switzerland from one side to the other side, Geneva is not the real Switzerland for me...

Celeste

Celeste T, Jan 18, 2011 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Can someone give to me a good advice?!?
Post 2

hi!

Celeste

Jan 18, 11 10:11

Hi, Celeste! :)

Thanx a lot!

U know i like EVERYTHING! I am ready for new and crazy  adventures!

So i will still searching!

If someone want to join me-welcom! I would love to go somewhere with another great people! :)

Have fun.

Dace

Hi, Celeste! :)

Thanx a lot!

U know i like EVERYTHING! I am ready for new and crazy  adventures!

So i will still searching!

If someone want to join me-welcom! I would love to go somewhere with another great people! :)

Have fun.

Dace

Dace B, Jan 18, 2011 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form