Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Capoeira in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Capoeira in Geneva
Hi there,

Back in Hungary I played capoeira for quite a while and I want to take it up again (getting rusty), maybe during the weekends. Are there any groups who practice out in the parks? Anyone wants to join me?

Best regards,

N
The text you are quoting:
Hi there,

Back in Hungary I played capoeira for quite a while and I want to take it up again (getting rusty), maybe during the weekends. Are there any groups who practice out in the parks? Anyone wants to join me?

Best regards,

N
nolanJul 7, 2009 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1214 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Capoeira in Geneva
Post 1
Hi. I play with Senzala here in Geneva. We train Tuesdays at Baby Plage and Thursdays at Bout du Monde, from 19h to 21h. You can come join us and see. Were you with Senzala in Hungary? I'm moving to Budapest for a few months end of summer so planning to check them out.

Vidya

Hi. I play with Senzala here in Geneva. We train Tuesdays at Baby Plage and Thursdays at Bout du Monde, from 19h to 21h. You can come join us and see. Were you with Senzala in Hungary? I'm moving to Budapest for a few months end of summer so planning to check them out.

Vidya
vidya_vid, Jul 7, 2009 @ 14:33

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi,

I was with Groupo Capoeira Brazil for 2 years, and 1 year with ACDP - Asociacion de Capoeira Descendiente de pantera. But we have Senzala also, with ACDP they have a close relationship.

Hm, Baby Plage seems to be good for me. How many people do play there? How experienced are they? (i dont know how much is left in me) Can you drop me a message regarding the prices and rules?

Thank you and enjoy Hungary! If you need I can provide you some websites for Hungarian Capoeira in Budapest.

Best regards,

N
Hi,

I was with Groupo Capoeira Brazil for 2 years, and 1 year with ACDP - Asociacion de Capoeira Descendiente de pantera. But we have Senzala also, with ACDP they have a close relationship.

Hm, Baby Plage seems to be good for me. How many people do play there? How experienced are they? (i dont know how much is left in me) Can you drop me a message regarding the prices and rules?

Thank you and enjoy Hungary! If you need I can provide you some websites for Hungarian Capoeira in Budapest.

Best regards,

N
nolan, Jul 7, 2009 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Vidya,

Been a while since this was posted, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I'm new to Geneva and did capoeira in the States for a bit before I came here for a short-term internship. I'm having trouble finding the website and exact locations or contact numbers for the Senzala group in Geneva... is there any way you could help me out?

Cheers,
Maria

Hi Vidya,

Been a while since this was posted, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I'm new to Geneva and did capoeira in the States for a bit before I came here for a short-term internship. I'm having trouble finding the website and exact locations or contact numbers for the Senzala group in Geneva... is there any way you could help me out?

Cheers,
Maria

Maria S, Jan 31, 2011 @ 23:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1214 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form