Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Children's shoe shop. For 1st pair specifically

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Children's shoe shop. For 1st pair specifically

Hello,

does anyone have a recommendation for a shop where I can get my daughter her first pair of shoes. I am particularly looking for somewhere that measures them properly (a la Clarks in the UK  for any brits reading).

In GE or Annemasse/ Thonon please.

Thanks in advance.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

does anyone have a recommendation for a shop where I can get my daughter her first pair of shoes. I am particularly looking for somewhere that measures them properly (a la Clarks in the UK  for any brits reading).

In GE or Annemasse/ Thonon please.

Thanks in advance.

FeeharyOct 19, 2010 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1146 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Children's shoe shop. For 1st pair specifically
Post 1

manor, or globus... or try one of the kids shops off Confederation around place du mollard...

manor, or globus... or try one of the kids shops off Confederation around place du mollard...

Charlie, Oct 19, 2010 @ 12:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Children's shoe shop. For 1st pair specifically
Post 2

There is a shoe shop opposite manor where they will measure your childs feet. I think it is called dosenbach. Unfortunately in Switzerland they are only into lengths not the width as you find back in the uk with clarks so it is good to try on lots of different pairs of shoes as even if they are the same size styles will vary in the width. Now if I have a trip back to the uk with the children I buy their shoes when i am back. One because it is cheaper and 2 because one of my sons has wide feet the other narrow!

Also the shoe shop in LA praille measure them. I think as long as you ask all the shoe shops will measure the feet.

Good Luck

There is a shoe shop opposite manor where they will measure your childs feet. I think it is called dosenbach. Unfortunately in Switzerland they are only into lengths not the width as you find back in the uk with clarks so it is good to try on lots of different pairs of shoes as even if they are the same size styles will vary in the width. Now if I have a trip back to the uk with the children I buy their shoes when i am back. One because it is cheaper and 2 because one of my sons has wide feet the other narrow!

Also the shoe shop in LA praille measure them. I think as long as you ask all the shoe shops will measure the feet.

Good Luck

pazzer, Oct 19, 2010 @ 12:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1146 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form