Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Chinese Mandarin Private Tuition Lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chinese Mandarin Private Tuition Lessons

Hi everyone,

I have just recenlty moved to Geneva, and am currently offering Mandarin private tuition lessons to people interested in learning Mandarin, whether for interest or for work.

I'm a native Chinese with four years of private tutoring experience teaching written and spoken Mandarin to beginners and intermediate learners. I have taught students from ages between 8 to 27.

I use various audio/visual aids to keep the learning process interesting and immersive. As Mandarin and English are both my native languages I can teach in English (and a little French) if required.

I am married to a French, and am sensitive to the difficulties faced by a non-Chinese when it comes to learning Mandarin as a new language, especially the tones.

I am available weekdays; duration and venue for lessons are flexible.

Pm me if interested...

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I have just recenlty moved to Geneva, and am currently offering Mandarin private tuition lessons to people interested in learning Mandarin, whether for interest or for work.

I'm a native Chinese with four years of private tutoring experience teaching written and spoken Mandarin to beginners and intermediate learners. I have taught students from ages between 8 to 27.

I use various audio/visual aids to keep the learning process interesting and immersive. As Mandarin and English are both my native languages I can teach in English (and a little French) if required.

I am married to a French, and am sensitive to the difficulties faced by a non-Chinese when it comes to learning Mandarin as a new language, especially the tones.

I am available weekdays; duration and venue for lessons are flexible.

Pm me if interested...

Cindy GJul 26, 2011 @ 18:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2075 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Chinese Mandarin Private Tuition Lessons
Post 1

Hi Cindy!

Are you still in Geneva?

I desperately need a Chinese Tutor!

Thanks,

Katy

Hi Cindy!

Are you still in Geneva?

I desperately need a Chinese Tutor!

Thanks,

Katy

Katy Koyich, Aug 10, 2012 @ 14:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello,

Are you still in Geneva.  I am looking for a Mandarin tutor in St Prex.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Gina

Hello,

Are you still in Geneva.  I am looking for a Mandarin tutor in St Prex.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Gina

Gina G, Dec 10, 2014 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Gina,

Do you happen to know German? I am interested in Chinese-German exchange - am native Chinese speaker-::))

Hi Gina,

Do you happen to know German? I am interested in Chinese-German exchange - am native Chinese speaker-::))

Jimmy123, Dec 10, 2014 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Cindy,

I was wondering if you were still offering your tuition classes, as i'd like to improve my mandarin.

Please do not hesitate to add me to your friend list so that we may exchange on this subject.

Have a nice weekend,

Etienne

Hi Cindy,

I was wondering if you were still offering your tuition classes, as i'd like to improve my mandarin.

Please do not hesitate to add me to your friend list so that we may exchange on this subject.

Have a nice weekend,

Etienne

Etienne Bernhardt, Oct 23, 2015 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2075 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form