Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Chinese Mandarin tutor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chinese Mandarin tutor

Hello! 

I am a native Chinese and know about the difficulties most foreigners face in learning the language. I have taught Chinese to children and college students while studying in the US. I'm now doing internship in UN. If you need one-to-one lessons in speaking, reading or writing Chinese, I can assist. 

Feel free to PM me or reply this message. I will get back to you quickly :) 

Best,

Renee

The text you are quoting:

Hello! 

I am a native Chinese and know about the difficulties most foreigners face in learning the language. I have taught Chinese to children and college students while studying in the US. I'm now doing internship in UN. If you need one-to-one lessons in speaking, reading or writing Chinese, I can assist. 

Feel free to PM me or reply this message. I will get back to you quickly :) 

Best,

Renee

Renee YJul 4, 2010 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 715 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Chinese Mandarin tutor
Post 1

hi Renee

I've taken some basic Mandarin lessons before.....I've taught myself about 100 characters. I'd be interested in some lessons. When are you available?

Thanks

Paul

hi Renee

I've taken some basic Mandarin lessons before.....I've taught myself about 100 characters. I'd be interested in some lessons. When are you available?

Thanks

Paul

Paul Mastromatteo, Jul 4, 2010 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hi Renee

Thanks

Paul

Jul 4, 10 19:16

Hello Paul,

It was really cool that you taught yourself some chinese :) The learning process must be fun, though not easy.. But yea, I will be happy to help you with Chinese, and I believe u will be able to read and write more characters, as well as find it much easier to learn by yourself later. 

I'm available from 6:00pm-10:00pm during weekdays, and weekend also works. What kind of schedule do u prefer? Let me know :)

Best,

Renee 

Hello Paul,

It was really cool that you taught yourself some chinese :) The learning process must be fun, though not easy.. But yea, I will be happy to help you with Chinese, and I believe u will be able to read and write more characters, as well as find it much easier to learn by yourself later. 

I'm available from 6:00pm-10:00pm during weekdays, and weekend also works. What kind of schedule do u prefer? Let me know :)

Best,

Renee 

Renee Y, Jul 5, 2010 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Renee

Thanks for the reply.Maybe a couple of weekdays would be a start....6-7-730 or so. What part of Geneva are you in?

Paul

Hi Renee

Thanks for the reply.Maybe a couple of weekdays would be a start....6-7-730 or so. What part of Geneva are you in?

Paul

Paul Mastromatteo, Jul 5, 2010 @ 18:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Paul, 

Sent u a message. Please check :)

Renee