Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Co-working Annemasse

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Co-working Annemasse

Hi there, 

I am in Annemasse and self emplyed. Is anyone aware of any co-working spaces in Annemasse/want to co-work "casually" in Annemasse? 

I am aware of the coworking offices in Geneva - they seem great and I might get involved with them but I am based in Annemasse and would be interested in finding other self-employed persons to work alongside before signing up to a Geneva based office space involving a monthly contract. 

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, 

I am in Annemasse and self emplyed. Is anyone aware of any co-working spaces in Annemasse/want to co-work "casually" in Annemasse? 

I am aware of the coworking offices in Geneva - they seem great and I might get involved with them but I am based in Annemasse and would be interested in finding other self-employed persons to work alongside before signing up to a Geneva based office space involving a monthly contract. 

Thanks!

Rebeca SApr 12, 2015 @ 22:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1056 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Co-working Annemasse
Post 1

I can answer this!

I was looking something similar some time ago and I stumbled upon entrelac.

http://entrelac.fr/

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I already have a 'normal' job and need something that is open on weekends, Annemasse is also quite far from me.

ps: Where do people who have an independent side-gig work on weekends? I am sure I am not the only one around here.

I can answer this!

I was looking something similar some time ago and I stumbled upon entrelac.

http://entrelac.fr/

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I already have a 'normal' job and need something that is open on weekends, Annemasse is also quite far from me.

ps: Where do people who have an independent side-gig work on weekends? I am sure I am not the only one around here.

Paul D, Apr 12, 2015 @ 22:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you - this is really useful - I will contact them today. 

The website does suggest it is open 24 h 7/7 ....so should be open access at the weekends also....?

Thankyou again 

Becky

Thank you - this is really useful - I will contact them today. 

The website does suggest it is open 24 h 7/7 ....so should be open access at the weekends also....?

Thankyou again 

Becky

Rebeca S, Apr 13, 2015 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Rebeca,

My boyfriend is self-employed. He is not yet signed up to glocals, but we're in the middle of the relocation process. I am already working in Geneva and he will move here in a couple of months or as soon as I find a place for the three of us to live (the two of us plus our son).

Is it ok if I get him in touch with you? I think for starters he will still have to work based in France and maybe later move the activity to Switzerland.

Thanks and all the best for you searches.

Manuela

Hi Rebeca,

My boyfriend is self-employed. He is not yet signed up to glocals, but we're in the middle of the relocation process. I am already working in Geneva and he will move here in a couple of months or as soon as I find a place for the three of us to live (the two of us plus our son).

Is it ok if I get him in touch with you? I think for starters he will still have to work based in France and maybe later move the activity to Switzerland.

Thanks and all the best for you searches.

Manuela

Manuela T, Apr 13, 2015 @ 14:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi everyone,

I'm the founder/manager of Entrelac in Annemasse. 

Becky - It was lovely to meet you yesterday! If anyone else is interested, I'd be happy to answer any questions. And just to clarify, I'm around Mon-Fri from 9-6 but our regular coworkers have access whenever they wish including evenings and weekends. 

I also work closely with CricCracCroc in Carouge so for those interested in having a base on each side of the border, it is definitely possible to work on a partnership.

All the best!

Marion 

www.entrelac.fr 

Hi everyone,

I'm the founder/manager of Entrelac in Annemasse. 

Becky - It was lovely to meet you yesterday! If anyone else is interested, I'd be happy to answer any questions. And just to clarify, I'm around Mon-Fri from 9-6 but our regular coworkers have access whenever they wish including evenings and weekends. 

I also work closely with CricCracCroc in Carouge so for those interested in having a base on each side of the border, it is definitely possible to work on a partnership.

All the best!

Marion 

www.entrelac.fr 

Marion Majou, Apr 14, 2015 @ 13:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1056 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form