Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Collecting Points at Migros

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Collecting Points at Migros
I have a question about Migros points. I've been collecting them for months but I don't know what to do with them. My crappy French prevents me from asking in the store. Any ideas how I can use my points?

Thanks
The text you are quoting:
I have a question about Migros points. I've been collecting them for months but I don't know what to do with them. My crappy French prevents me from asking in the store. Any ideas how I can use my points?

Thanks
MarzFeb 7, 2009 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 912 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Collecting Points at Migros
Post 1
You don't have to do anything. You get 1 point for CHF1 spent at Migros. Once you accumulate 500 points, Migros will send to your registered home address a CHF5/- voucher that can be used against any purchase at Migros outlet.

The voucher looks like this ....

You don't have to do anything. You get 1 point for CHF1 spent at Migros. Once you accumulate 500 points, Migros will send to your registered home address a CHF5/- voucher that can be used against any purchase at Migros outlet.

The voucher looks like this ....

Novecento, Feb 7, 2009 @ 16:40

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Collecting Points at Migros
Post 2
Thank you for your reply.

It turns out that I never registered (never filled out the form) my address and I've been collecting points for 6 months now. I'm going to send out the form then.

Thanks again.
Thank you for your reply.

It turns out that I never registered (never filled out the form) my address and I've been collecting points for 6 months now. I'm going to send out the form then.

Thanks again.
Marz, Feb 8, 2009 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 912 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form