Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Computer lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Computer lessons

Hi everyone,

My mother decided to learn how to use a computer. She has "0" knowledge about it, so it is litterally like teaching a baby how to walk.

I thought I could manage, but I see that I am doing the wrong way, so does anyone know from where I can get a private teacher for her?

thks so much

nat

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

My mother decided to learn how to use a computer. She has "0" knowledge about it, so it is litterally like teaching a baby how to walk.

I thought I could manage, but I see that I am doing the wrong way, so does anyone know from where I can get a private teacher for her?

thks so much

nat

Nathalie BJul 6, 2010 @ 08:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Computer lessons
Post 1

What does she want to learn?

I gave basic comupter lessons to an old lady and she seemed to be pretty happy with it. But you ask Zonker (here on glocals). He is a professional IT guy and can teach in Eng/Fr/Ger/Russian.

What does she want to learn?

I gave basic comupter lessons to an old lady and she seemed to be pretty happy with it. But you ask Zonker (here on glocals). He is a professional IT guy and can teach in Eng/Fr/Ger/Russian.

just_me, Jul 6, 2010 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Computer lessons
Post 2

she wants to learn the basics, and be able to navigate, use email and facebook... etc

I will ask Zonker, but do u live in geneva? and do u go to the houses to give lessons, and also what r your prices?

thanks

she wants to learn the basics, and be able to navigate, use email and facebook... etc

I will ask Zonker, but do u live in geneva? and do u go to the houses to give lessons, and also what r your prices?

thanks

Nathalie B, Jul 6, 2010 @ 15:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form