Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Conan O'brien Fan... how can I watch him?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Conan O'brien Fan... how can I watch him?
I am an au pair working for a family that does not have a TV; there MUST be some website that streams Conan's show. NBC.com and hulu don't provide service here, is there some TVshow website equivalent?? Conan just started his new 11:30 slot replacing Jay Leno in LA and I'm dying to know how it is!

Cheers

Stephanie
The text you are quoting:
I am an au pair working for a family that does not have a TV; there MUST be some website that streams Conan's show. NBC.com and hulu don't provide service here, is there some TVshow website equivalent?? Conan just started his new 11:30 slot replacing Jay Leno in LA and I'm dying to know how it is!

Cheers

Stephanie
StephTJun 3, 2009 @ 11:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1404 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Conan O'brien Fan... how can I watch him?
Post 1
He's HILARIOUS!!

That's a good question !

My suggestion is trying BBC channel around 21h00 as I've seen Jay and a CNBC 'feed'.  I can't confirm the channel number or even the accuracy of names as there are many station acronyms and not much channel surfing, given the nice weather.

Hope this helps and please let me know what the TRUE solution might be so I can also check out Conan's high-energy and action-packed show...
He's HILARIOUS!!

That's a good question !

My suggestion is trying BBC channel around 21h00 as I've seen Jay and a CNBC 'feed'.  I can't confirm the channel number or even the accuracy of names as there are many station acronyms and not much channel surfing, given the nice weather.

Hope this helps and please let me know what the TRUE solution might be so I can also check out Conan's high-energy and action-packed show...

frederic, Jun 3, 2009 @ 12:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
[quote]I am an au pair working for a family that does not have a TV; there MUST be some website that streams Conan's show. NBC.com and hulu don't provide service here, is there some TVshow website equivalent?? Conan just started his new 11:30 slot replacing Jay Leno in LA and I'm dying to know how it is!

[/quote]

You can try www.alluc.com or the ever present www.youtube.com. It is sure to be uploaded but you may have to catch it fast before it is removed.
[quote]I am an au pair working for a family that does not have a TV; there MUST be some website that streams Conan's show. NBC.com and hulu don't provide service here, is there some TVshow website equivalent?? Conan just started his new 11:30 slot replacing Jay Leno in LA and I'm dying to know how it is!

[/quote]

You can try www.alluc.com or the ever present www.youtube.com. It is sure to be uploaded but you may have to catch it fast before it is removed.
Maplady, Jun 3, 2009 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Cheers

Stephanie[/quote]

eztv.it, but you need a torrent downloader for it and then a viewer like vlc to watch it. Comedy Central offers the Daily Show for free on-line, maybe NBC will do the same (hahahahha!!! Sorry, what was I thinking? For this they screwed the Writers' Guild)

Cheers

Stephanie[/quote]

eztv.it, but you need a torrent downloader for it and then a viewer like vlc to watch it. Comedy Central offers the Daily Show for free on-line, maybe NBC will do the same (hahahahha!!! Sorry, what was I thinking? For this they screwed the Writers' Guild)
misskate, Jun 3, 2009 @ 22:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien on CNBC Europe

Mon-Fri
00:00

Sat & Sun
2100  & 2145  (two episodes back to back)

Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien on CNBC Europe

Mon-Fri
00:00

Sat & Sun
2100  & 2145  (two episodes back to back)
Novecento, Jun 3, 2009 @ 22:49

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Hi Stephanie,

Check out www.zattoo.com. Free but you need to register. Same TV feeds as on local cable TV networks, works equally well with PCs and Apple computers and you get the CNBC Europe feed.

Not sure about how their schedule goes on this channel as compared to the genuine US channel, but at least this application will open your access to the TV feed.

Hope you'll enjoy it :w00t:

Cheers

Olivier
Hi Stephanie,

Check out www.zattoo.com. Free but you need to register. Same TV feeds as on local cable TV networks, works equally well with PCs and Apple computers and you get the CNBC Europe feed.

Not sure about how their schedule goes on this channel as compared to the genuine US channel, but at least this application will open your access to the TV feed.

Hope you'll enjoy it :w00t:

Cheers

Olivier
lousonna, Jun 5, 2009 @ 00:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Ei...Stephanie! How's it goin? Yo... I just moved here as well. You do not need cable in Geneva. Just high speed internet and a PC. Go to www.watchtvsitcoms.com click on click on when on the site click on CANCEL when the Zango pop up appears. Zango is a software that is embed into your browser, you will not need that. Other sites to check out: www.watch-movies-links.net and www.tvduck.com

Happy viewing!:D
Ei...Stephanie! How's it goin? Yo... I just moved here as well. You do not need cable in Geneva. Just high speed internet and a PC. Go to www.watchtvsitcoms.com click on click on when on the site click on CANCEL when the Zango pop up appears. Zango is a software that is embed into your browser, you will not need that. Other sites to check out: www.watch-movies-links.net and www.tvduck.com

Happy viewing!:D
Chubbzzz, Jun 5, 2009 @ 00:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
[quote]Ei...Stephanie! How's it goin? Yo... I just moved here as well. You do not need cable in Geneva. Just high speed internet and a PC. Go to www.watchtvsitcoms.com click on click on when on the site click on CANCEL when the Zango pop up appears. Zango is a software that is embed into your browser, you will not need that. Other sites to check out: www.watch-movies-links.net and www.tvduck.com

Happy viewing!:D[/quote]

Weird the things I typed didn't show on the post... hope this time it works.

*Go to www.watchtvsitcoms.com click on TV SHOWS then click The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian when on the site click on CANCEL when the Zango pop up appears.
[quote]Ei...Stephanie! How's it goin? Yo... I just moved here as well. You do not need cable in Geneva. Just high speed internet and a PC. Go to www.watchtvsitcoms.com click on click on when on the site click on CANCEL when the Zango pop up appears. Zango is a software that is embed into your browser, you will not need that. Other sites to check out: www.watch-movies-links.net and www.tvduck.com

Happy viewing!:D[/quote]

Weird the things I typed didn't show on the post... hope this time it works.

*Go to www.watchtvsitcoms.com click on TV SHOWS then click The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian when on the site click on CANCEL when the Zango pop up appears.
Chubbzzz, Jun 5, 2009 @ 00:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1404 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form