Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Contacts for music lessons in international organisations?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Contacts for music lessons in international organisations?

Hi all,

I have have recently started giving guitar lessons to groups of WHO employees. The format seems to work really well for adult students just looking to have some fun learning a few tunes in a group, and works out cheaper than private lessons. and  I would like to propose the idea to some of the other UN agencies and international organisations, but not being a UN employee I can't find any information on who to contact with a proposition. 

If anyone who works in an international organisation could give me an idea of who I might contact with a proposition, I would be very very grateful! At WHO there is an association who organize such things, and I know that there is a social club at ILO who do something similar. 

Anyone working in any other organisation who thinks they might enjoy guitar classes with 4 of their co-workers feel free to contact me too!

Thanks a lot,

Daniel

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I have have recently started giving guitar lessons to groups of WHO employees. The format seems to work really well for adult students just looking to have some fun learning a few tunes in a group, and works out cheaper than private lessons. and  I would like to propose the idea to some of the other UN agencies and international organisations, but not being a UN employee I can't find any information on who to contact with a proposition. 

If anyone who works in an international organisation could give me an idea of who I might contact with a proposition, I would be very very grateful! At WHO there is an association who organize such things, and I know that there is a social club at ILO who do something similar. 

Anyone working in any other organisation who thinks they might enjoy guitar classes with 4 of their co-workers feel free to contact me too!

Thanks a lot,

Daniel

DanHunterOct 27, 2010 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form