Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Creche in Eaux Vives?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Creche in Eaux Vives?

Dear mommies (and daddies) in the Eaux Vives area,

As I'm trying to find my way in the world of BIPE and Geneva creches, I was wondering if any of you have any advice on the creches in Eaux Vives?

Our daughter is 9 months old and we've been looking in particular at Espace de vie Enfantine Barque en Ciel, Crèche des Eaux-Vives, and Espace de vie Enfantine de la Terrasiere...

Any positive or negative impressions or other feedback (by PM) would be very much appreciated!! :-)

With great thanks,
Caroline

The text you are quoting:

Dear mommies (and daddies) in the Eaux Vives area,

As I'm trying to find my way in the world of BIPE and Geneva creches, I was wondering if any of you have any advice on the creches in Eaux Vives?

Our daughter is 9 months old and we've been looking in particular at Espace de vie Enfantine Barque en Ciel, Crèche des Eaux-Vives, and Espace de vie Enfantine de la Terrasiere...

Any positive or negative impressions or other feedback (by PM) would be very much appreciated!! :-)

With great thanks,
Caroline

Caroline BNov 25, 2015 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1042 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Creche in Eaux Vives?
Post 1

Sadly, I don't think you can pick where you want your kid to be. Creche placements are like winning the Lottery here in Geneva. 

Sadly, I don't think you can pick where you want your kid to be. Creche placements are like winning the Lottery here in Geneva. 

CH K, Nov 25, 2015 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Creche in Eaux Vives?
Post 2

No, I completely get that! But I'm still asked to put forward my preferences for the application, thus the need for feedback ;-)

No, I completely get that! But I'm still asked to put forward my preferences for the application, thus the need for feedback ;-)

Caroline B, Nov 25, 2015 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1042 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form