Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > DRIVING LESSONS

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
DRIVING LESSONS
I cannot find a local driving instructor who will teach me for any more than 2 sessions per week. i would like to take an intensive course- similar to those on offer in the UK, in English or French. Has anyone done this here in Switzerland? Lessons are so expensive here and no discounts for block bookings???
The text you are quoting:
I cannot find a local driving instructor who will teach me for any more than 2 sessions per week. i would like to take an intensive course- similar to those on offer in the UK, in English or French. Has anyone done this here in Switzerland? Lessons are so expensive here and no discounts for block bookings???
thenixon3Apr 29, 2009 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1129 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: DRIVING LESSONS
Post 1
Hi,

Did you get anywhere with this thenixon?

Does anyone know of a decent driving school / instructor working in the Nyon area for my wife? Needs to be able to speak English...

Thanks
Hi,

Did you get anywhere with this thenixon?

Does anyone know of a decent driving school / instructor working in the Nyon area for my wife? Needs to be able to speak English...

Thanks
GingerViking, Jun 6, 2009 @ 21:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: DRIVING LESSONS
Post 2
Hello,

I am also interesting to get drive lessons. I need to pass a test in july to validate my foreign driver's license. I already know to drive but I didn't drive the last years so I need only to get confidence. I ll be very tthankfulif you find a good teacher and let me know. And I agree with you both, the lessons are very expensive here.

Regards

Sol
Hello,

I am also interesting to get drive lessons. I need to pass a test in july to validate my foreign driver's license. I already know to drive but I didn't drive the last years so I need only to get confidence. I ll be very tthankfulif you find a good teacher and let me know. And I agree with you both, the lessons are very expensive here.

Regards

Sol
Sol2008, Jun 7, 2009 @ 00:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1129 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form