Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Dentist contacts in France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dentist contacts in France

Dear community,

I've just moved to Geneva and a few weeks later a piece of my tooth broke. Looks like I'd need a crown. However, the prices in Geneva are skyhigh.

I checked the forums and found a few contacts, but they all seem to be busy for the next few weeks.

Do you know any dentists that do crowns for a reasonable prices (say, below 900 EUR for full work) in France close to Geneva?

Thank you very much in advance!

Eugene

The text you are quoting:

Dear community,

I've just moved to Geneva and a few weeks later a piece of my tooth broke. Looks like I'd need a crown. However, the prices in Geneva are skyhigh.

I checked the forums and found a few contacts, but they all seem to be busy for the next few weeks.

Do you know any dentists that do crowns for a reasonable prices (say, below 900 EUR for full work) in France close to Geneva?

Thank you very much in advance!

Eugene

Eugene AJan 7, 2015 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2293 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Dentist contacts in France
Post 1

Hello,  Yes there is a good dentist in Segny...located between Ferney Voltaire and Gex.....

best of luck!

Paul

Hello,  Yes there is a good dentist in Segny...located between Ferney Voltaire and Gex.....

best of luck!

Paul

pal anders, Jan 7, 2015 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Try Dr Ziade Xavier-Yves, 330 Grand Rue, 01220, Divonne Les Bains (+33 4 50 20 01 89). Both he and his secretary speak English and I had a good experience there for my rc.

Try Dr Ziade Xavier-Yves, 330 Grand Rue, 01220, Divonne Les Bains (+33 4 50 20 01 89). Both he and his secretary speak English and I had a good experience there for my rc.

isaac b, Jan 8, 2015 @ 09:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi

I would recommend Br Bigonzi in Ferney (0450405897) with whom I was pleased with the results of extensive dental surgery a couple years ago.

I booked yesterday an appointment with her for the end of the month, but it's for a checkup and wasnt urgent. If it's an emergency you might be able to book a quicker appointment.

There are 2 or 3 other dentists too in this office who might be able to help you quickly.

Hi

I would recommend Br Bigonzi in Ferney (0450405897) with whom I was pleased with the results of extensive dental surgery a couple years ago.

I booked yesterday an appointment with her for the end of the month, but it's for a checkup and wasnt urgent. If it's an emergency you might be able to book a quicker appointment.

There are 2 or 3 other dentists too in this office who might be able to help you quickly.

Francois F, Jan 8, 2015 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Lapicorey Bruno

5 Rue de la Libération,                                                                                                 74240,                                                                                                          Gaillard                                                                   

00 33 4 50 38 73 74

Lapicorey Bruno

5 Rue de la Libération,                                                                                                 74240,                                                                                                          Gaillard                                                                   

00 33 4 50 38 73 74

Leticia Z, Jan 8, 2015 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey, i just replied to a similar post and then noticed your post. I can recommend a good dentist in Annemasse, english native speaker who speaks French as well. From my experience dentists in France are much more affordable. Please contact me for more details, if you still need a dentist. Cheers

Hey, i just replied to a similar post and then noticed your post. I can recommend a good dentist in Annemasse, english native speaker who speaks French as well. From my experience dentists in France are much more affordable. Please contact me for more details, if you still need a dentist. Cheers

Vitaliy P, Feb 23, 2015 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Feb 23, 15 23:20

Vitaliy hi,

Pls could you pass me the details of this dentist?

Many thanks in advance!

Vitaliy hi,

Pls could you pass me the details of this dentist?

Many thanks in advance!

Gul D, Apr 25, 2015 @ 15:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2293 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form