Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Dentist for Children in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dentist for Children in Geneva
My 4 year old needs to have his teeth cleaned. Does anyone know of an English-speaking dentist in Geneva who specializes (or at least services) children?
The text you are quoting:
My 4 year old needs to have his teeth cleaned. Does anyone know of an English-speaking dentist in Geneva who specializes (or at least services) children?
lil10Apr 13, 2009 @ 23:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1131 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Dentist for Children in Geneva
Post 1

Hi, I have been going to Cressida Dawson who is an English dentist practising in Carouge for the last 7 years, she is very good 022 343 3320

Hi, I have been going to Cressida Dawson who is an English dentist practising in Carouge for the last 7 years, she is very good 022 343 3320

Matthew, Apr 14, 2009 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi there. Just wondering if you found a dentist for your child? I too am looking for an English speaking dentist in Geneva for my 2.5 year old. Any leads you might have found would be great.

Thanks,

T.

Hi there. Just wondering if you found a dentist for your child? I too am looking for an English speaking dentist in Geneva for my 2.5 year old. Any leads you might have found would be great.

Thanks,

T.

gabe_n_tas, Apr 20, 2009 @ 17:34

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi If your child goes to a local school then the school arranges dentist visits for the whole class. The school my child goes to has a dentist at the school.

Alternatively I go to Dr Beard at La Praille who is canadian so speaks perfect english and some of my friends have taken their children there for check ups
Hi If your child goes to a local school then the school arranges dentist visits for the whole class. The school my child goes to has a dentist at the school.

Alternatively I go to Dr Beard at La Praille who is canadian so speaks perfect english and some of my friends have taken their children there for check ups
pazzer, Apr 22, 2009 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
hi to all on this thread.... i am curious... i have a 4 year old (who brushes morning and night) and with what i think are pretty good pearly whites.... are you all taking your little ones to the dentist for professional :D cleaning (even though they will loose their baby teeth around the age of 6) because you cant get them to brush or have you heard it makes a difference in preperation for the real chompers when they come along?

it has never even crossed my mind to visit the dentist that is why this thread leaves me wondering if i am missing something important....

thanks and hugs to all those kiddies

toupie2

hi to all on this thread.... i am curious... i have a 4 year old (who brushes morning and night) and with what i think are pretty good pearly whites.... are you all taking your little ones to the dentist for professional :D cleaning (even though they will loose their baby teeth around the age of 6) because you cant get them to brush or have you heard it makes a difference in preperation for the real chompers when they come along?

it has never even crossed my mind to visit the dentist that is why this thread leaves me wondering if i am missing something important....

thanks and hugs to all those kiddies

toupie2
Toupie_2, May 3, 2009 @ 00:32

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1131 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form