Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Divonne les Bains

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Divonne les Bains

Hello 

I live in Divonne les Bains and I have recently found myself with a lot of time on my hadns and realsied I dont know anyone here 

Would anyone be intersted in joing a group for random social events , lunches, aperols , walks etc if I set one up ?  

The text you are quoting:

Hello 

I live in Divonne les Bains and I have recently found myself with a lot of time on my hadns and realsied I dont know anyone here 

Would anyone be intersted in joing a group for random social events , lunches, aperols , walks etc if I set one up ?  

Helen EJul 6, 2017 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 828 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Divonne les Bains
Post 1

Hi Helen,

I lived in Divonne for 20 years, am now in Chevry...would be happy to join you for something but keep in mind that there are a lot of social groups on glocals and elsewhere...you may want to join the Ferney Group on glocals of which I am a member...your best bet is to post an activity on glocals...

Maybe we will meet..

Karen

Hi Helen,

I lived in Divonne for 20 years, am now in Chevry...would be happy to join you for something but keep in mind that there are a lot of social groups on glocals and elsewhere...you may want to join the Ferney Group on glocals of which I am a member...your best bet is to post an activity on glocals...

Maybe we will meet..

Karen

Karen M, Jul 7, 2017 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Helen,

Maybe we will meet..

Karen

Jul 7, 17 11:56

I would love to meet up for a coffee or lunch, daytime walk , where would be half way ? 

I am a memeber of the Ferney group , Do you know of any groups in Dovnne itelf ?

I would love to meet up for a coffee or lunch, daytime walk , where would be half way ? 

I am a memeber of the Ferney group , Do you know of any groups in Dovnne itelf ?

Helen E, Jul 7, 2017 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I have had huge success teaching English to 12 seniors in our local Mairie office every Tuesday. Two classes, one for beginners and one for more advanced students. We have such fun. They are lovely, lovely people and even invited my OH and me out for a superb meal at a very good Lakeside restaurant last Tuesday evening after lessons finished for the summer.

It has brought us into contact with people whom we would otherwise probably never meet and thereby made us feel even more welcome in our fantastic community of Neuvecelle.

Hope you find something worthwhile to do with your free time. PM me if you need details.

I have had huge success teaching English to 12 seniors in our local Mairie office every Tuesday. Two classes, one for beginners and one for more advanced students. We have such fun. They are lovely, lovely people and even invited my OH and me out for a superb meal at a very good Lakeside restaurant last Tuesday evening after lessons finished for the summer.

It has brought us into contact with people whom we would otherwise probably never meet and thereby made us feel even more welcome in our fantastic community of Neuvecelle.

Hope you find something worthwhile to do with your free time. PM me if you need details.

sheila c, Jul 7, 2017 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 828 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form