Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Does anyone know about Logistics company or rent truck with driver near Geneva in France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Does anyone know about Logistics company or rent truck with driver near Geneva in France

Hi all, 

as one of my friend's company need to deliver 20-30 tons products per weeks from France to Europe. i would like to  know information about logistics company which  can provide us deliveye service or rent a truck with driver for reasonable price from our French storage to Europe Amazon FBA storage. Thanks a lot for any of your information.

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, 

as one of my friend's company need to deliver 20-30 tons products per weeks from France to Europe. i would like to  know information about logistics company which  can provide us deliveye service or rent a truck with driver for reasonable price from our French storage to Europe Amazon FBA storage. Thanks a lot for any of your information.

sophia AnnMay 12, 2017 @ 09:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Does anyone know about Logistics company or rent truck with driver near Geneva in France
Post 1

Hi Ann

Kindly write me on my business email tomorrow concerning this, we will be glad to assist. 

info@ bcmsuisse.ch

Kind Regards 

Stewart 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Ann

Kindly write me on my business email tomorrow concerning this, we will be glad to assist. 

info@ bcmsuisse.ch

Kind Regards 

Stewart 

Stewart_G, May 14, 2017 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form