Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Dog daycare during the day

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dog daycare during the day

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone has any information about a day care for dogs in Geneva (ideally a centre, more than individual people).

Does one even exist? I am looking for a place to drop my dog off while I go to work during the work week (8-6). My apologies if there is a thread already about this but I didn't see one. If any of you have any information I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much in advance,

Ana

The text you are quoting:

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone has any information about a day care for dogs in Geneva (ideally a centre, more than individual people).

Does one even exist? I am looking for a place to drop my dog off while I go to work during the work week (8-6). My apologies if there is a thread already about this but I didn't see one. If any of you have any information I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much in advance,

Ana

Ana_IzqJul 11, 2016 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

15 Replies | 3349 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Dog daycare during the day
Post 1

Hello Ana:

I don't know Geneva very well (just arrived in february to the region), so I wouldn't know if there's an actual day care center for pets in town.

I would like to offer you my services though. I'm a colombian musician and I'm studying french (currently on vacations) so I have full time disponibility.

If you'd like to, we can work out something out.

I'm currently staying with my sister and her dog and we've become really close, me and him.

Let me know if I can help you out.

Best regards,

Pascal Lalinde

Hello Ana:

I don't know Geneva very well (just arrived in february to the region), so I wouldn't know if there's an actual day care center for pets in town.

I would like to offer you my services though. I'm a colombian musician and I'm studying french (currently on vacations) so I have full time disponibility.

If you'd like to, we can work out something out.

I'm currently staying with my sister and her dog and we've become really close, me and him.

Let me know if I can help you out.

Best regards,

Pascal Lalinde

Pascal Lalinde, Jul 11, 2016 @ 17:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Ana,

I am wondering if you have found a solution to your question? I have just relocated with my dog and am looking for a similar situation. 

Thank you!

Daniella

Hello Ana,

I am wondering if you have found a solution to your question? I have just relocated with my dog and am looking for a similar situation. 

Thank you!

Daniella

Daniella D, Jul 26, 2016 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Ana,

We just saw your post and wanted to share with you our services in Geneva. While you are looking for a facility, you may want to consider us?

PamperedPetsGeneva.weebly.com

Have a great week,

Ashley

Hi Ana,

We just saw your post and wanted to share with you our services in Geneva. While you are looking for a facility, you may want to consider us?

PamperedPetsGeneva.weebly.com

Have a great week,

Ashley

Ashley A, Jul 26, 2016 @ 20:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Located in Onex, they charge 35/day. Transportation for the pet(s) is also offered at an additional cost, depending on location.

http://4pattesservices.vpweb.ch/Tarifs.html

Located in Onex, they charge 35/day. Transportation for the pet(s) is also offered at an additional cost, depending on location.

http://4pattesservices.vpweb.ch/Tarifs.html

Jennifer B, Jul 26, 2016 @ 22:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thanks a lot Ashley!

The link does not seem to work though....

Ana

Thanks a lot Ashley!

The link does not seem to work though....

Ana

Ana_Izq, Jul 27, 2016 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Thanks a million!

Thanks a million!

Ana_Izq, Jul 27, 2016 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello Daniella, they replied before I did, I hope the information is useful!

Ana

Hello Daniella, they replied before I did, I hope the information is useful!

Ana

Ana_Izq, Jul 27, 2016 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Sorry Ana, im not sure why it wasnt working then, it does work now however. Anyway you found a solution which is the most important part :)

Sorry Ana, im not sure why it wasnt working then, it does work now however. Anyway you found a solution which is the most important part :)

Ashley A, Jul 28, 2016 @ 23:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello! Thank you all for your suggestions-- very helpful!

Daniella

Hello! Thank you all for your suggestions-- very helpful!

Daniella

Daniella D, Jul 30, 2016 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I am also looking for a dog walker / sitter in the bellevue area or better still someone with a medium sized friendly dog looking for the same so we could help each other out when needed

jen

I am also looking for a dog walker / sitter in the bellevue area or better still someone with a medium sized friendly dog looking for the same so we could help each other out when needed

jen

Nyjen, Jul 31, 2016 @ 08:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi Ana, 

I am also looking for a dog daycare in Geneva and have found it to be quite difficult to find reliable, professional service in the few months i have arrived. 

The ideal situation i had prior to moving here was to have my dog stay with my neighbours other dog, same size and both friendly, and then we had a dogwalker come walk both of them midday and sometimes end of day. 

I live in Servette 5min from Place des Nations. I would be very interested in hearing about any places/people you may have heard of in your search. Happy to share the feedback i have myself on various places.

You are also welcome to touch base by phone 078 619 1400.

All best,

Nancy

Hi Ana, 

I am also looking for a dog daycare in Geneva and have found it to be quite difficult to find reliable, professional service in the few months i have arrived. 

The ideal situation i had prior to moving here was to have my dog stay with my neighbours other dog, same size and both friendly, and then we had a dogwalker come walk both of them midday and sometimes end of day. 

I live in Servette 5min from Place des Nations. I would be very interested in hearing about any places/people you may have heard of in your search. Happy to share the feedback i have myself on various places.

You are also welcome to touch base by phone 078 619 1400.

All best,

Nancy

Anaaa, Jul 31, 2016 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Nancy,

I'm in a similar situation, I plan to get a dog, but want to have daycare sorted first. I live very close to you. Have you found a solution? If so, I'd love to know what and how!

//L

Hi Nancy,

I'm in a similar situation, I plan to get a dog, but want to have daycare sorted first. I live very close to you. Have you found a solution? If so, I'd love to know what and how!

//L

elka, Aug 15, 2016 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi Nancy, 

Check out Dogs Paradise in Gland. They provide dog daycare, boarding and training. They also have a pick up and drop off shuttle service from your home.

Here is their facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/dogsparadiseleman/?fref=ts

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

Caroline

Hi Nancy, 

Check out Dogs Paradise in Gland. They provide dog daycare, boarding and training. They also have a pick up and drop off shuttle service from your home.

Here is their facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/dogsparadiseleman/?fref=ts

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

Caroline

Caroline L, Sep 26, 2016 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

I have been taking my dog since he was 4 months old to Le Campagnon in Perly.

25CHF for day care

27CHF for boarding per night and you bring your own food for the duration of the dog's stay.

http://www.lecompagnon-pension-chien-geneve.ch/fr/pension-chenil-pour-chiens

You will need to take your dog for a trial day a few times before he'll allow you to board your dog there.

Unfortunately I don't think the guy speaks English. He takes only sociable dogs but the upside is your dog will spend all day with lots of other dogs which has been great for my dog.

If you board your dog, the dogs sleep in a barriered section of his living room, each one in his own basket together, it's very cute! I prefer this if a friend can't look after my dog, than some of the traditional kennels that have one or two dogs in a box and left alone all day.

Message me if you would like any more information.

I have been taking my dog since he was 4 months old to Le Campagnon in Perly.

25CHF for day care

27CHF for boarding per night and you bring your own food for the duration of the dog's stay.

http://www.lecompagnon-pension-chien-geneve.ch/fr/pension-chenil-pour-chiens

You will need to take your dog for a trial day a few times before he'll allow you to board your dog there.

Unfortunately I don't think the guy speaks English. He takes only sociable dogs but the upside is your dog will spend all day with lots of other dogs which has been great for my dog.

If you board your dog, the dogs sleep in a barriered section of his living room, each one in his own basket together, it's very cute! I prefer this if a friend can't look after my dog, than some of the traditional kennels that have one or two dogs in a box and left alone all day.

Message me if you would like any more information.

Emi L, Nov 16, 2016 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

If your dog likes the idea of mountain walks and mountain air then you could take a look at Harold's Happy Hounds in St-Cergue.

http://haroldthehound.wixsite.com/boarding

If your dog likes the idea of mountain walks and mountain air then you could take a look at Harold's Happy Hounds in St-Cergue.

http://haroldthehound.wixsite.com/boarding

Marcus F, Nov 25, 2016 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
15 Replies | 3349 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form