Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Dyslexia Help needed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dyslexia Help needed
Hi We need help for our daughter we need her tested for dyslexia for the French system does anyone know who we should go to? Thank you to the replies I have already :o)
The text you are quoting:
Hi We need help for our daughter we need her tested for dyslexia for the French system does anyone know who we should go to? Thank you to the replies I have already :o)
wendi4yMay 14, 2009 @ 19:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1089 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Dyslexia Help needed
Post 1
I Live in the German speaking part near Winterthur and my 13 year old daughter has Dyslexia like myself and my brother,she get special grading in secondary school is in the top stream as she is very intelligent like most dyslexics her spelling and grammer is not graded but she still has to do tests but is given more time and most are done verbally rather than written and she also has a logo therapist at school to support her. They are also considering letting her do all her work on a laptop on words which shoes her automatically which mistakes she is making. There is alot of help out there you just have to stick to your guns and go get it!!! Goood luck Julie P.
The text you are quoting:
I Live in the German speaking part near Winterthur and my 13 year old daughter has Dyslexia like myself and my brother,she get special grading in secondary school is in the top stream as she is very intelligent like most dyslexics her spelling and grammer is not graded but she still has to do tests but is given more time and most are done verbally rather than written and she also has a logo therapist at school to support her. They are also considering letting her do all her work on a laptop on words which shoes her automatically which mistakes she is making. There is alot of help out there you just have to stick to your guns and go get it!!! Goood luck Julie P.
swissbrit, Jul 29, 2009 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1089 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form