Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Employment agencies in Geneva!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Employment agencies in Geneva!!

Hi everybody!

I'd like to know If somebody knows if there are employment agencies here?? where I can hand in my cv and they help people to find sth out?? and how do they work??Because I just found it's kind of hard to get a job here!!!

Thank u so much....

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody!

I'd like to know If somebody knows if there are employment agencies here?? where I can hand in my cv and they help people to find sth out?? and how do they work??Because I just found it's kind of hard to get a job here!!!

Thank u so much....

Miriam RomeroFeb 4, 2010 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 992 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Employment agencies in Geneva!!
Post 1

Hey Miriam. It is pretty difficult to find a job here. I was extremely fortunate to find a nice construction job recently. You can go to Kelly Services although I had a bad experience with them because of the bitchy secretary. If you speak French fluently you should have more luck. If not don't give up hope. You can go to Adecco which is located at the airport. Manpower is a good place as well but I don't know where the office is.

If you're looking for any type of job then look online for their website and search under jobs or "emploi."

Job websites can be really usefull as well.

Such as Jobup, Jobs.ch

etc.

Hey Miriam. It is pretty difficult to find a job here. I was extremely fortunate to find a nice construction job recently. You can go to Kelly Services although I had a bad experience with them because of the bitchy secretary. If you speak French fluently you should have more luck. If not don't give up hope. You can go to Adecco which is located at the airport. Manpower is a good place as well but I don't know where the office is.

If you're looking for any type of job then look online for their website and search under jobs or "emploi."

Job websites can be really usefull as well.

Such as Jobup, Jobs.ch

etc.

Markus Aedo, Feb 10, 2010 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Employment agencies in Geneva!!
Post 2

oh yeah!!! It's such a difficult changelle to get a job here! Im gonna to have a look in the websites u told me!!

My french isnt good, well, actually I dont speak french so It'd be more difficult! hope sth works well and lets see....

Thanks for that!!!

oh yeah!!! It's such a difficult changelle to get a job here! Im gonna to have a look in the websites u told me!!

My french isnt good, well, actually I dont speak french so It'd be more difficult! hope sth works well and lets see....

Thanks for that!!!

Miriam Romero, Feb 10, 2010 @ 19:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 992 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form