Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > English/French language exchange with another parent with young child

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English/French language exchange with another parent with young child

Hello!

I moved to the Geneva area recently and am having a hard time brushing up on my French because there are not many learning opportunities to which I can bring my seven month old daughter.... Hoping there are other French speakers in a similar situation who might like to do a language exchange while the little ones play or eat or whatever else their unpredictable needs are at the time.

I'm a native English speaker and am currently very flexible during the week before around 16.30h. My French is about intermediate level.

Hope to hear from you!

Brynna

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I moved to the Geneva area recently and am having a hard time brushing up on my French because there are not many learning opportunities to which I can bring my seven month old daughter.... Hoping there are other French speakers in a similar situation who might like to do a language exchange while the little ones play or eat or whatever else their unpredictable needs are at the time.

I'm a native English speaker and am currently very flexible during the week before around 16.30h. My French is about intermediate level.

Hope to hear from you!

Brynna

Bryn CFeb 22, 2017 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 520 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 520 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form