Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > English friendly Football Teams?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English friendly Football Teams?
Hi everyone,

I have just relocated to Zurich, and am looking for a local football team to join that is either made up of English ex-pats, or a Swiss club that welcomes playes of British origin.

I used to play at County level for a few years back home, covering North Bristol and South Wales, but at the ripe old age of 36 have decided to hang up my boots with the serious stuff and maybe find a group of guys that don't take it too seriously.

That said, I could be tempted to dig the boots out of retirement and give the local swiss leagues a go...;)

The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,

I have just relocated to Zurich, and am looking for a local football team to join that is either made up of English ex-pats, or a Swiss club that welcomes playes of British origin.

I used to play at County level for a few years back home, covering North Bristol and South Wales, but at the ripe old age of 36 have decided to hang up my boots with the serious stuff and maybe find a group of guys that don't take it too seriously.

That said, I could be tempted to dig the boots out of retirement and give the local swiss leagues a go...;)
ChaseyMay 6, 2009 @ 16:28

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form