Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > English or Spanish speaking Nanny needed - Sept 2010

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English or Spanish speaking Nanny needed - Sept 2010

Hi,

We are looking for an english or spanish speaking nanny to look after our newborn girl as of September 2010 (40 hours per week).

If you are interested, please contact us asap !

Non-Smoking compulsory.

Speak to you soon !

Eva

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

We are looking for an english or spanish speaking nanny to look after our newborn girl as of September 2010 (40 hours per week).

If you are interested, please contact us asap !

Non-Smoking compulsory.

Speak to you soon !

Eva

SybilleTMar 28, 2010 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1168 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English or Spanish speaking Nanny needed - Sept 2010
Post 1

Hello:) I am interested in your proposal. I have been a teacher before and had taken care of kids and babys. I will be glad to get in contact with you. Nice day!

Hello:) I am interested in your proposal. I have been a teacher before and had taken care of kids and babys. I will be glad to get in contact with you. Nice day!

Silvy M, May 18, 2010 @ 22:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: English or Spanish speaking Nanny needed - Sept 2010
Post 2

Dear Eva,

Congratulations for your newborn baby!

I am a young and recent graduate from London who has just moved to Geneva and I am very interested in your job proposal.

I worked with children before in Spain as a helper in an English nursery and as a baby sitter for various families.

I am fluent in both Spanish and English and would be available to work at your earliest convenience.

If you are interested, I would be happy to arrange a phone appointment or meet you in person to discuss the position further.

Kind Regards,

Soraya NARCISO

Dear Eva,

Congratulations for your newborn baby!

I am a young and recent graduate from London who has just moved to Geneva and I am very interested in your job proposal.

I worked with children before in Spain as a helper in an English nursery and as a baby sitter for various families.

I am fluent in both Spanish and English and would be available to work at your earliest convenience.

If you are interested, I would be happy to arrange a phone appointment or meet you in person to discuss the position further.

Kind Regards,

Soraya NARCISO

Soraya Narciso, Aug 9, 2010 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1168 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form