Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > English speaking, reliable, efficient and reasonably priced plumber in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English speaking, reliable, efficient and reasonably priced plumber in Geneva

Does such a species exist? Can anyone claim to have spotted one? If so, I would be beside myself to make contact with such a rare animal, as I (apparently) need my boiler de-scaling / de-chalking / de-caulking (and possibly destroying) prior to vacating my apartment.

Actually, since I am leaving he / she doesnt actually need to be that reliable or efficient as long as they are cheap and provide me with the necessary document to give to my bunch of crooks, sorry, I mean regie (easy mistake).

The text you are quoting:

Does such a species exist? Can anyone claim to have spotted one? If so, I would be beside myself to make contact with such a rare animal, as I (apparently) need my boiler de-scaling / de-chalking / de-caulking (and possibly destroying) prior to vacating my apartment.

Actually, since I am leaving he / she doesnt actually need to be that reliable or efficient as long as they are cheap and provide me with the necessary document to give to my bunch of crooks, sorry, I mean regie (easy mistake).

David LloydOct 20, 2014 @ 14:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1149 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: English speaking, reliable, efficient and reasonably priced plumber in Geneva
Post 1

Sorry man, I dont have a recommendation, but the Regie asking you to de-calc the boiler sounds a bit OTT to me!  Stuff like that should be the owner's responsibility, not yours.  Alternatively, perhaps the cost can be covered by your insurance?  Bon chance!

The text you are quoting:

Sorry man, I dont have a recommendation, but the Regie asking you to de-calc the boiler sounds a bit OTT to me!  Stuff like that should be the owner's responsibility, not yours.  Alternatively, perhaps the cost can be covered by your insurance?  Bon chance!

James Martin, Oct 20, 2014 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1149 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form