Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Exchange of South African driver's license to Swiss one

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Exchange of South African driver's license to Swiss one
Sorry if this has been asked before, but my search option doesn't seem to work!!! 
I want to exchange my South African drivers license for a Swiss one. I have heard that they won't just exchange it  (although UK, American and Australian ones just get exchanged no problem) and that I will have to take a whole test (impossible as i can't speak a word of French). My license has the date of issue on it, 1998, so I have been driving for a long time. The crazy thing is my brother lives in the UK and just got his SA one changed for a UK one no problem!! (Maybe I could go to the UK and get it exchanged and then come back here and change it to a Swiss one!!!!!!)  HELP!!!! Any ideas or any other South African that have done this??
The text you are quoting:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but my search option doesn't seem to work!!! 
I want to exchange my South African drivers license for a Swiss one. I have heard that they won't just exchange it  (although UK, American and Australian ones just get exchanged no problem) and that I will have to take a whole test (impossible as i can't speak a word of French). My license has the date of issue on it, 1998, so I have been driving for a long time. The crazy thing is my brother lives in the UK and just got his SA one changed for a UK one no problem!! (Maybe I could go to the UK and get it exchanged and then come back here and change it to a Swiss one!!!!!!)  HELP!!!! Any ideas or any other South African that have done this??
YellowtuplipAug 18, 2009 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 913 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Exchange of South African driver's license to Swiss one
Post 1
 Please check your mailbox. I sent you a reply there since  at the time I could not post in the Forum for some reason.
The text you are quoting:
 Please check your mailbox. I sent you a reply there since  at the time I could not post in the Forum for some reason.
Molula_M, Aug 18, 2009 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 913 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form