Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Field hockey in GVA

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Field hockey in GVA
 Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a field hockey club in GVA?  Somewhere with a half decent standard, but also with a good mix of sports and social.  Any suggestions?

Oh...and what is the season over here - has it already started?

Thanks
D
The text you are quoting:
 Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a field hockey club in GVA?  Somewhere with a half decent standard, but also with a good mix of sports and social.  Any suggestions?

Oh...and what is the season over here - has it already started?

Thanks
D
DaveFoxySep 15, 2009 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1736 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Field hockey in GVA
Post 1
 Hi Dave,

I think the season is about to start, there are two main clubs servette and blackboys. Basically I did some research but never got around to it due to time erm 2 yrs ago

There are a bunch of really friendly mainly dutch people (ie bloody good) that play socially on Mondays at 7pm at the International School for the time being Route De Chene. It social so in reality dont be intimidated as there are all levels etc Contact Hans Gorter on [email protected]. I have to admit not been for ages, I should turn up!

Might see you there one week, enjoy.

Nat
 Hi Dave,

I think the season is about to start, there are two main clubs servette and blackboys. Basically I did some research but never got around to it due to time erm 2 yrs ago

There are a bunch of really friendly mainly dutch people (ie bloody good) that play socially on Mondays at 7pm at the International School for the time being Route De Chene. It social so in reality dont be intimidated as there are all levels etc Contact Hans Gorter on [email protected]. I have to admit not been for ages, I should turn up!

Might see you there one week, enjoy.

Nat

natd76, Sep 15, 2009 @ 21:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Field hockey in GVA
Post 2
 Hi Dave, Nat,

I am also very interested to play field hockey. I have been playing in Belgium for a couple of years. I am not good, but I love the game, the social event and enjoy competition.
I am living in Divonne, so a club in Nyon, Coppet, Gland, Rolle, or Geneve would be great.
You went to the social playing at the international School yet? How was it? Are you playing mixed? Maybe I should contact this Hans Gorter as well...
Looking forward to your reply!

Ciao!
Stéphanie

Hi Dave, Nat,

I am also very interested to play field hockey. I have been playing in Belgium for a couple of years. I am not good, but I love the game, the social event and enjoy competition.
I am living in Divonne, so a club in Nyon, Coppet, Gland, Rolle, or Geneve would be great.
You went to the social playing at the international School yet? How was it? Are you playing mixed? Maybe I should contact this Hans Gorter as well...
Looking forward to your reply!

Ciao!
Stéphanie

Stéphanie P, Oct 27, 2009 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1736 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form