Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Finding someone to take over my lease

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Finding someone to take over my lease

Hello Glocals community

Although not new to Geneva, I am new to the world of Regie's and apartment hunting and hope you may be able help! I am looking for someone to take over my lease in August - does anyone have any recommendations as to the best way to find someone looking for accommodation (in addition to posting on the classified section here!)? I'd ideally like to not have to pay for an advert if possible.

In case anyone is interested or knows someone looking, I have a lovely 1 bedroom apartment in Servette which will be available in August so please let me know if you'd like a visit :)

All the best, and thanks in advance for any advice

Thierry

The text you are quoting:

Hello Glocals community

Although not new to Geneva, I am new to the world of Regie's and apartment hunting and hope you may be able help! I am looking for someone to take over my lease in August - does anyone have any recommendations as to the best way to find someone looking for accommodation (in addition to posting on the classified section here!)? I'd ideally like to not have to pay for an advert if possible.

In case anyone is interested or knows someone looking, I have a lovely 1 bedroom apartment in Servette which will be available in August so please let me know if you'd like a visit :)

All the best, and thanks in advance for any advice

Thierry

Thierry GMay 19, 2015 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 883 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 883 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form