Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Firewood needed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Firewood needed

Hi!

I live in the Chene-Bourg area and am looking to get some firewood delivered. In the US, I would buy a "cord" each year (1.2m x 2.4m x depth of 1 log). Any guidance on cost and reputable vendors? 

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I live in the Chene-Bourg area and am looking to get some firewood delivered. In the US, I would buy a "cord" each year (1.2m x 2.4m x depth of 1 log). Any guidance on cost and reputable vendors? 

Scott BNov 29, 2010 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 836 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Firewood needed
Post 1

Well, not exactly but the  Coop  sells firewood and the little starter sticks by the   box... might help until you find the cord o'wood...

Well, not exactly but the  Coop  sells firewood and the little starter sticks by the   box... might help until you find the cord o'wood...

Translator, Nov 30, 2010 @ 00:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Firewood needed
Post 2

try some local farmers, or vintners , or a restaurant that has fires burning...ask them where to get it... Here the Swiss sell firewood by the m3...and its something like 170 to 240 per m3 depending on area, delivery etc...

if you get it delivered they'll stack it for you with Swiss precision...

try some local farmers, or vintners , or a restaurant that has fires burning...ask them where to get it... Here the Swiss sell firewood by the m3...and its something like 170 to 240 per m3 depending on area, delivery etc...

if you get it delivered they'll stack it for you with Swiss precision...

Charlie, Nov 30, 2010 @ 09:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 836 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form