Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Food delivery in Geneva????

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Food delivery in Geneva????
How can give me some names of restaurants which deliver in Geneva? Do they have sites?

Thanks a bunch!
The text you are quoting:
How can give me some names of restaurants which deliver in Geneva? Do they have sites?

Thanks a bunch!
funkymamaDec 6, 2006 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

28 Replies | 16880 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Food delivery in Geneva????
Post 1
They have great salads, salads, soups etc. Not so badly priced and delivery is FREE! (finally something is in Geneva!)
They have great salads, salads, soups etc. Not so badly priced and delivery is FREE! (finally something is in Geneva!)
nancy, Dec 6, 2006 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

http://www.restaurants-geneve.ch/poulet-pizzaland/poulet-pizzaland.htm

http://www.expressmeal.ch/

http://www.ekai.ch/

http://www.restaurants-geneve.ch/poulet-pizzaland/poulet-pizzaland.htm

http://www.expressmeal.ch/

http://www.ekai.ch/

SweetSwede, Dec 6, 2006 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
http://geneva-central.com/liens.asp?langue_url=en&id_rubrique=67

From the one above, I never tried tatine but it looks nice, ekai you'll find more about a bit downer, and I like the choice at xpress meal, but they are very often late.

If you're hungry, don't want to way, and a pizza is ok, domino's pizza is usually fine, if you like it.

R?my
http://geneva-central.com/liens.asp?langue_url=en&id_rubrique=67

From the one above, I never tried tatine but it looks nice, ekai you'll find more about a bit downer, and I like the choice at xpress meal, but they are very often late.

If you're hungry, don't want to way, and a pizza is ok, domino's pizza is usually fine, if you like it.

R?my
RemyS, Dec 6, 2006 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
thanks... i wil check those links out...
thanks... i wil check those links out...
funkymama, Dec 7, 2006 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
If you fancy a bit of indian try http://www.gandhi.ch/ . Food is slightly pricy if your eating alone, but for 2-3 people it's perfect
If you fancy a bit of indian try http://www.gandhi.ch/ . Food is slightly pricy if your eating alone, but for 2-3 people it's perfect
snoogans00, Dec 29, 2006 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Try http://cleoo.ch/ they have all the good delivery restaurants in one page and they keep adding more and more. There is also a loyalty system so you get prizes the more you order. I highly recommend it. 

Try http://cleoo.ch/ they have all the good delivery restaurants in one page and they keep adding more and more. There is also a loyalty system so you get prizes the more you order. I highly recommend it. 

Pilar D, Oct 10, 2011 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

http://www.venezvite.com

Is the best way to order food online for delivery to your home or office! Great for catering, group orders! You get 25chf off your next order every time you refer up 5 friends to the site. It's amazing and they only work with a high quality restaurants!

Is the best way to order food online for delivery to your home or office! Great for catering, group orders! You get 25chf off your next order every time you refer up 5 friends to the site. It's amazing and they only work with a high quality restaurants!

Addia Cooper-Henry, Sep 28, 2012 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Addia Cooper-Henry, Sep 28, 2012 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

I am a fan of home delivery services and as such I can say there aren't many quality food delivery services in Geneva. Sure you can get fast food type food.

But I recently spotted a pink Smart car and discovered www.smood2you.ch a new restaurant delivery service that covers all of Geneva canton.

I'm a fan, from now on I can get my favorite restaurants delivered!

The service is great and most importantly, because they deliver is Smart cars, the food arrives hot and with a great presentation. It's a great change from all the bike/scooter food delivery services that get your food to you cold and scrambled!

Besides I live in Plan-les-Ouates and the delivery is super quick (unlike other services I had tried before - which don't deliver in Plan les Ouates most of the time).

I am a fan of home delivery services and as such I can say there aren't many quality food delivery services in Geneva. Sure you can get fast food type food.

But I recently spotted a pink Smart car and discovered www.smood2you.ch a new restaurant delivery service that covers all of Geneva canton.

I'm a fan, from now on I can get my favorite restaurants delivered!

The service is great and most importantly, because they deliver is Smart cars, the food arrives hot and with a great presentation. It's a great change from all the bike/scooter food delivery services that get your food to you cold and scrambled!

Besides I live in Plan-les-Ouates and the delivery is super quick (unlike other services I had tried before - which don't deliver in Plan les Ouates most of the time).
Stephanie A, Jul 26, 2013 @ 14:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

But I recently spotted a pink Smart car and discovered www.smood2you.ch a new restaurant delivery service that covers all of Geneva canton.   I'm a fan, from now on I can get my favorite restaurants delivered!   The service is great and most importantly, because they deliver is Smart cars, the food arrives hot and with a great presentation. It's a great change from all the bike/scooter food delivery services that get your food to you cold and scrambled!   Besides I live in Plan-les-Ouates and the delivery is super quick (unlike other services I had tried before - which don't deliver in Plan les Ouates most of the time).
Jul 26, 13 14:40

everyday i see at least one of their pink smarts driving, it got my attention too. 

everyday i see at least one of their pink smarts driving, it got my attention too. 

Bella Stella, Jul 26, 2013 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

yeah they have dominos but the price is obscene, even for geneva

yeah they have dominos but the price is obscene, even for geneva

james c, Jul 26, 2013 @ 21:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Thanks Stephnie for sharing smood2you...it will help a lot :)

Thanks Stephnie for sharing smood2you...it will help a lot :)

Rahul Vidwat, Jul 27, 2013 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

I think I have tried all of these delivery companies and prefer venezvite.com by far. 

Nice website and easy to use. I also find that they have much better restaurants than some of the other websites. 

I think I have tried all of these delivery companies and prefer venezvite.com by far. 

Nice website and easy to use. I also find that they have much better restaurants than some of the other websites. 

Andrew S, Jul 27, 2013 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Yes I also tried "venez vite" but they only have about 10 restaurants and only a few are ok.

The disadvantage is that you can paid only by credit card and delivery was by bike !!! Food arrived in a bag pack, cold and late.

Missed completely my romantic diner lol

Thats why I love www.smood2you.ch, you can choose how to pay and they have more than 30 great restaurants

But that's only my opinion ;))

Yes I also tried "venez vite" but they only have about 10 restaurants and only a few are ok.

The disadvantage is that you can paid only by credit card and delivery was by bike !!! Food arrived in a bag pack, cold and late.

Missed completely my romantic diner lol

Thats why I love www.smood2you.ch, you can choose how to pay and they have more than 30 great restaurants

But that's only my opinion ;))

Stephanie A, Jul 27, 2013 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Your welcome Raoul you ll let me know how it was ;)

Your welcome Raoul you ll let me know how it was ;)

Stephanie A, Jul 27, 2013 @ 20:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

We'll of course you would say that lol.. Your post sounds like a cheap infomercial. Its pretty obvious that you work for smood 2 you :)

Anyway, Im really happy that these services are finally here in Geneva and I hope everybody is as excited as I am. 

And by the way, for breakfast try petitdej.ch

We'll of course you would say that lol.. Your post sounds like a cheap infomercial. Its pretty obvious that you work for smood 2 you :)

Anyway, Im really happy that these services are finally here in Geneva and I hope everybody is as excited as I am. 

And by the way, for breakfast try petitdej.ch

Andrew S, Jul 27, 2013 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

ahahah not at all l m working in a bank but that's right with all the orders we make here me and my collegues we can almost say that we work for them lool  

ahahah not at all l m working in a bank but that's right with all the orders we make here me and my collegues we can almost say that we work for them lool  

Stephanie A, Jul 27, 2013 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

I wil try ptitdej next WE, nice idea :)

I wil try ptitdej next WE, nice idea :)

Stephanie A, Jul 27, 2013 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Try wAsabisudhi .ch if u are sushi lover

Try wAsabisudhi .ch if u are sushi lover

mahesh kutal, Jul 28, 2013 @ 02:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20
I often order food at http://www.losagachados.ch/ it is excellent Mexican food :)
I often order food at http://www.losagachados.ch/ it is excellent Mexican food :)
layidua Pineda, Jul 28, 2013 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hello Hungry Friends!  If you haven't already you should try venezvite.com  Started by a group of Geneva expats with the common interest to make life a bit more convenient for us all! 

Thank you so much for the continued support!! You guys rock!

venezvite.com

Hello Hungry Friends!  If you haven't already you should try venezvite.com  Started by a group of Geneva expats with the common interest to make life a bit more convenient for us all! 

Thank you so much for the continued support!! You guys rock!

venezvite.com

Addia Cooper-Henry, Sep 16, 2013 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

I have to say, the choice of food delivery in Geneva has really disappointed me. I have searched on many websites and only found one or two pizza deliverys and some indian food.

Other than that i have found some chique restaurants with fancy menu's using delivery services like smood2you, but hey, for that money I might as well dress up and go to dinner.

Still havent managed to order something  . And it looks like I probably never will. 

I have to say, the choice of food delivery in Geneva has really disappointed me. I have searched on many websites and only found one or two pizza deliverys and some indian food.

Other than that i have found some chique restaurants with fancy menu's using delivery services like smood2you, but hey, for that money I might as well dress up and go to dinner.

Still havent managed to order something  . And it looks like I probably never will. 

Bella Stella, Sep 16, 2013 @ 23:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

In 2017 there are plenty! Geneva has changed a lot in this kind of services. 

www.2yourdoor.ch (restaurant meals, groceries, even flowers)

venezvite

eatzer

Even many restaurants do their own deliveries.

Which one is your preferred service?

In 2017 there are plenty! Geneva has changed a lot in this kind of services. 

www.2yourdoor.ch (restaurant meals, groceries, even flowers)

venezvite

eatzer

Even many restaurants do their own deliveries.

Which one is your preferred service?

Darya O, Aug 25, 2017 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

The Coop, Migros and Manor are among the many food outlets which now deliver their wares.

Check also nearby

restaurants.  Many don’t advertise delivery service (because they can’t cover the entire city) but will do so for customers they know or live in close proximity.

The Coop, Migros and Manor are among the many food outlets which now deliver their wares.

Check also nearby

restaurants.  Many don’t advertise delivery service (because they can’t cover the entire city) but will do so for customers they know or live in close proximity.

Ritchie, Aug 25, 2017 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Personally I tried only 2yourdoor and venezvite (who does not work more?)

2yourdoor is not a delivery service which has contracts with restaurants like Smood.ch and at the end it's a big difference.

My order arrived with 50 minutes of delay, cold and when I called the restaurant, it did not know about my order and told me that it did not work with this company. I understood then by looking at my order that I had paid besides my dishes, expenses of delivery (what is normal) but also fees for the service!!! Bad experience, very late, cold, without after-sales service and expensively.. Frown

Anyone with the same experience?

Personally I tried only 2yourdoor and venezvite (who does not work more?)

2yourdoor is not a delivery service which has contracts with restaurants like Smood.ch and at the end it's a big difference.

My order arrived with 50 minutes of delay, cold and when I called the restaurant, it did not know about my order and told me that it did not work with this company. I understood then by looking at my order that I had paid besides my dishes, expenses of delivery (what is normal) but also fees for the service!!! Bad experience, very late, cold, without after-sales service and expensively.. Frown

Anyone with the same experience?

Stephanie A, Nov 15, 2017 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

smood.ch

smood.ch

Rachelle P, Nov 16, 2017 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

I never tried smood but a friend of mine used it once and said his order arrived late. I guess this is something that can happen, even if you are eating in a restaurant if there are too many people… I used 2yourdoor 2-3 times and frankly never got a bad experience (I ordered from Sushi Boki and some pizzeria I don’t remember the name now), food arrived within 40-50 min and warm, although I noticed that fees on their site vary from restaurant to restaurant, for some there is no service fee at all. I love eating out more than eating in, but sometimes such delivery services are very handy. Good weekend to all!

I never tried smood but a friend of mine used it once and said his order arrived late. I guess this is something that can happen, even if you are eating in a restaurant if there are too many people… I used 2yourdoor 2-3 times and frankly never got a bad experience (I ordered from Sushi Boki and some pizzeria I don’t remember the name now), food arrived within 40-50 min and warm, although I noticed that fees on their site vary from restaurant to restaurant, for some there is no service fee at all. I love eating out more than eating in, but sometimes such delivery services are very handy. Good weekend to all!

Daniel G, Nov 17, 2017 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
28 Replies | 16880 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form