Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Foyer George Williams

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Foyer George Williams

Hey guys, I'm moving to Geneva on March and I'm considering Foyer George Williams as an option for my 5-month stay. Do you guys know anyone that has stayed or visited Foyer George Williams? Do you know anything about it, or have any thoughts to share?

Even though the price is great, I was wondering about cleanliness, whether it is too crowded or not and any opinions in general.

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys, I'm moving to Geneva on March and I'm considering Foyer George Williams as an option for my 5-month stay. Do you guys know anyone that has stayed or visited Foyer George Williams? Do you know anything about it, or have any thoughts to share?

Even though the price is great, I was wondering about cleanliness, whether it is too crowded or not and any opinions in general.

Thank you!

Sérgio Cavalheiro FilhoFeb 20, 2017 @ 15:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1646 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Foyer George Williams
Post 1

First things first, i.e., have you checked that they have a room to offer?  That kind of accommodation is at a premium here so don’t forget to also check the offers in the glocals Classifieds and/or place an ad. of your own.

Best, R.

First things first, i.e., have you checked that they have a room to offer?  That kind of accommodation is at a premium here so don’t forget to also check the offers in the glocals Classifieds and/or place an ad. of your own.

Best, R.

Ritchie, Feb 20, 2017 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you for you answer Ms Ritchie!

Yes, I have checked with them previously, and I've been told that they have a room available for me! I have also checked the offers here at glocals and other websites, but foyers are always a cheaper option, which is very important for an expensive city live Genève.

Yes, I have checked with them previously, and I've been told that they have a room available for me! I have also checked the offers here at glocals and other websites, but foyers are always a cheaper option, which is very important for an expensive city live Genève.

Sérgio Cavalheiro Filho, Feb 20, 2017 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Feb 20, 17 15:33

Thank you.  R.

Thank you.  R.

Ritchie, Feb 20, 2017 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1646 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form