Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Free Portrait Session

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free Portrait Session

Hello Photogenic Glocal Members.

I am a professional photographer/video-producer and I am looking to update my portfolio with some fresh, fun, interesting portraits.

What I am looking for (preferably) is something more than a simple headshot.  So if you have anything that would add a little "wow" factor that would be great.  Example: you drive an antique motorcycle, you breakdance, you belly-dance, you have an amazing costume/theme idea.  If you don't have any amazing ideas but still want to colaborate, don't hesitate to contact me and I'm sure we could think of something.

What I am not looking for is the following:

- Pictures of you and your children/pets

- Your club/event/wedding/birthday party

- A CV type headshot (though if you have another creative idea, I'd be happy to do one for you)

If you are interested, drop me an e-mail (better than glocal-mail) here: [email protected]

My website to see what I can do: jessejmorgan.com

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello Photogenic Glocal Members.

I am a professional photographer/video-producer and I am looking to update my portfolio with some fresh, fun, interesting portraits.

What I am looking for (preferably) is something more than a simple headshot.  So if you have anything that would add a little "wow" factor that would be great.  Example: you drive an antique motorcycle, you breakdance, you belly-dance, you have an amazing costume/theme idea.  If you don't have any amazing ideas but still want to colaborate, don't hesitate to contact me and I'm sure we could think of something.

What I am not looking for is the following:

- Pictures of you and your children/pets

- Your club/event/wedding/birthday party

- A CV type headshot (though if you have another creative idea, I'd be happy to do one for you)

If you are interested, drop me an e-mail (better than glocal-mail) here: [email protected]

My website to see what I can do: jessejmorgan.com

Thanks!

JMfromTOMar 21, 2010 @ 20:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 653 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 653 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form