Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Free ticket to the GVA Motor Show

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free ticket to the GVA Motor Show

Hey guys,
I have one ticket for the Motor Show that I didn´t get to use and tomorrow is the very last day.
If you want it, you can have it, the only chance to get it is to pick it up tomorrow morning at gare Cornavin 9:00 - 9:30 as I´m taking the train to LSN then!
I need to catch up some sleep now so I´ll respond to the very first person who shows interest in it in the morning most probably.

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys,
I have one ticket for the Motor Show that I didn´t get to use and tomorrow is the very last day.
If you want it, you can have it, the only chance to get it is to pick it up tomorrow morning at gare Cornavin 9:00 - 9:30 as I´m taking the train to LSN then!
I need to catch up some sleep now so I´ll respond to the very first person who shows interest in it in the morning most probably.

Lucie SMar 17, 2018 @ 23:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 835 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Free ticket to the GVA Motor Show
Post 1

OK. It's taken now. 

OK. It's taken now. 

Lucie S, Mar 17, 2018 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

How sad to see some people's attitude towards things being offered for free. Reminds me of you guys event organizors somehow...

With the best intention only and some effort you end up disappointed and empty inside somehow....

I met a stranger at one bus stop this morning, a Dannish guy, a bit lost and disoriented, helped him to get to Cornavin and literally put him at the stop of the Motor Show shuttle, explaining everything. He sure would have appreciated my help even more once having a free ticket in his hands that I was bringing for someone else originally...

Dommage folks, just dommage....

Peace, love and little bit of respect too...

How sad to see some people's attitude towards things being offered for free. Reminds me of you guys event organizors somehow...

With the best intention only and some effort you end up disappointed and empty inside somehow....

I met a stranger at one bus stop this morning, a Dannish guy, a bit lost and disoriented, helped him to get to Cornavin and literally put him at the stop of the Motor Show shuttle, explaining everything. He sure would have appreciated my help even more once having a free ticket in his hands that I was bringing for someone else originally...

Dommage folks, just dommage....

Peace, love and little bit of respect too...

Lucie S, Mar 18, 2018 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Lucie. It's really nice of u to give something which u don't use rather than throw away. As Lord Krishna rightly said " just do Karma don't expect returns" if u do good u get good if u do bad u get bad.

Good luck

Sam

Hi Lucie. It's really nice of u to give something which u don't use rather than throw away. As Lord Krishna rightly said " just do Karma don't expect returns" if u do good u get good if u do bad u get bad.

Good luck

Sam

Sam D, Mar 18, 2018 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 835 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form