Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > French Class or Tutor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Class or Tutor

Hello! I am new to Geneva and am looking for a good beginner French class. I prefer morning classes, and I need something that begins soon. Any ideas? 

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I am new to Geneva and am looking for a good beginner French class. I prefer morning classes, and I need something that begins soon. Any ideas? 

Melody RJun 30, 2010 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1201 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French Class or Tutor
Post 1

University of Geneva offers some classes, you could check them websites. 

Good luck

University of Geneva offers some classes, you could check them websites. 

Good luck

Sina X, Jul 4, 2010 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Iam also new to geneva , i am going to Join Migros Learning school on Coming tuesday for beginners class.

256 CHF for 8 classes

Iam also new to geneva , i am going to Join Migros Learning school on Coming tuesday for beginners class.

256 CHF for 8 classes

Bomi Philip, Jul 4, 2010 @ 19:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi I have been teaching french for the last 20 years, am a french native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual. I specialize in finance and economics. I tailor my classes to your needs: conversation (with in situ exercises), reading (in order to pronounce correctly!) and playful grammar :)) I can teach anywhere in Geneva, monday to friday, from 9 to 4. We can even work out a discount for an upfront payment for group or multiple lessons. Currently teaching one on one at a permanent foreign Mission in geneva.  On-going multi private lessons as well. Numerous references available upon request.
[email protected]

Hi I have been teaching french for the last 20 years, am a french native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual. I specialize in finance and economics. I tailor my classes to your needs: conversation (with in situ exercises), reading (in order to pronounce correctly!) and playful grammar :)) I can teach anywhere in Geneva, monday to friday, from 9 to 4. We can even work out a discount for an upfront payment for group or multiple lessons. Currently teaching one on one at a permanent foreign Mission in geneva.  On-going multi private lessons as well. Numerous references available upon request.
[email protected]

hay_, Jul 4, 2010 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

can anyone recommend a good russian speaking french teacher please?

can anyone recommend a good russian speaking french teacher please?

Katia S, Jul 29, 2010 @ 17:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Russian is one of the languages I speak.  I'm a 35 year old translator with over 15 years background transmitting and translating French and a couple other languages.  I developed a radical technique to acquire a foreign language, cutting by at least 5 the time people need to become proficient.  I also focus on the self-introducing expressions to be used in important social settings - since the words taughts in schools - such as 'enchanté' - never will help you stand out of the ordinary.

Regards

C.

Russian is one of the languages I speak.  I'm a 35 year old translator with over 15 years background transmitting and translating French and a couple other languages.  I developed a radical technique to acquire a foreign language, cutting by at least 5 the time people need to become proficient.  I also focus on the self-introducing expressions to be used in important social settings - since the words taughts in schools - such as 'enchanté' - never will help you stand out of the ordinary.

Regards

C.

crea, Dec 25, 2010 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1201 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form