Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > French TV/Phone and Internet packages

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French TV/Phone and Internet packages

Hi everyone, I'm moving over to France soon, does anyone know whats the best deal on Phone/Internet and TV packages.

I have tried researching on the internet and a bit confusing.

Thanks a lot for any advice !

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, I'm moving over to France soon, does anyone know whats the best deal on Phone/Internet and TV packages.

I have tried researching on the internet and a bit confusing.

Thanks a lot for any advice !

LouiseMar 15, 2010 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 949 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French TV/Phone and Internet packages
Post 1

Hi Louise

We use a company called Alice.  Right now we just get our phone and internet through them but you can also get the TV.

They seem to be very reasonable and were recommended to us by some French friends as we too found it incredibly hard to find out info.

The package we have also gives us free calls to landlines in about 40 countries worldwide but most improtantly the UK which is great as France Telecome are expensive to make calls!

Hope this helps and good luck with your move.  Whereabouts in France are you moving to?  Judging by your pic you have a young baby?  I have 5 month old twins!

Cheers Penni

Hi Louise

We use a company called Alice.  Right now we just get our phone and internet through them but you can also get the TV.

They seem to be very reasonable and were recommended to us by some French friends as we too found it incredibly hard to find out info.

The package we have also gives us free calls to landlines in about 40 countries worldwide but most improtantly the UK which is great as France Telecome are expensive to make calls!

Hope this helps and good luck with your move.  Whereabouts in France are you moving to?  Judging by your pic you have a young baby?  I have 5 month old twins!

Cheers Penni

Penni H, Mar 17, 2010 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

We use Free.fr.
It comes with internet,telephone and cable channels. Monthly rental is 30 euros.

You can go through this web link :

http://portail.free.fr/

Hope this helps you Smile

We use Free.fr.
It comes with internet,telephone and cable channels. Monthly rental is 30 euros.

You can go through this web link :

http://portail.free.fr/

Hope this helps you Smile

Thamzycle, Mar 17, 2010 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks Guys, that helps, i will look into these companies further.

Penni, Can you believe I also have twins, they are 3 now ( my profile pic is old !!). I know what you are going through, we are blessed but it can be tough at times in the early days so don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help/advice. Are you in the Pays de Gex? Thats where we are moving to.

Louise x

Thanks Guys, that helps, i will look into these companies further.

Penni, Can you believe I also have twins, they are 3 now ( my profile pic is old !!). I know what you are going through, we are blessed but it can be tough at times in the early days so don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help/advice. Are you in the Pays de Gex? Thats where we are moving to.

Louise x

Louise, Mar 17, 2010 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 949 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form