Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > French Tutor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Tutor

Hi Geneva folks,

I am currently working and living in France just outside of Geneva (Gaillard/Annemasse) and I really want to learn French. 

I would like to meet someone who is a native French speaker and willing to help me practice my French. I am a beginner and trying to learn with a computer program but I know practice would really help.

I am happy to meet in Geneva a few times a week and I would be willing to pay (as long as its reasonable).

Please let me know if you can help or have a suggestion!

Cheers,

Abbie 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Geneva folks,

I am currently working and living in France just outside of Geneva (Gaillard/Annemasse) and I really want to learn French. 

I would like to meet someone who is a native French speaker and willing to help me practice my French. I am a beginner and trying to learn with a computer program but I know practice would really help.

I am happy to meet in Geneva a few times a week and I would be willing to pay (as long as its reasonable).

Please let me know if you can help or have a suggestion!

Cheers,

Abbie 

Abbie KaiserSep 19, 2013 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1016 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French Tutor
Post 1

Hi Abbie

I am learning with a tutor through Learn French Geneva - highly recommend this method and I thought the prices were very reasonable. http://www.learn-french-geneva.com/

Get in touch with Anouche or Priscilla.

I have had 5 lessons so far, and am ready to start practicing. Let me know if you ever want to get together and just practice (very) basic conversation.

Good luck!

Juliane

Hi Abbie

I am learning with a tutor through Learn French Geneva - highly recommend this method and I thought the prices were very reasonable. http://www.learn-french-geneva.com/

Get in touch with Anouche or Priscilla.

I have had 5 lessons so far, and am ready to start practicing. Let me know if you ever want to get together and just practice (very) basic conversation.

Good luck!

Juliane

Juliane S, Sep 19, 2013 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: French Tutor
Post 2

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Just by the by, this thread is nearly three years old.

Just by the by, this thread is nearly three years old.

Ritchie, May 6, 2016 @ 07:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1016 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form