Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > French looking for german native people for language exchange

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French looking for german native people for language exchange

Hi everyone,

I am currently taking some German courses in Geneva, and I really need to practise my German. My lever is beginner, so unfortunately, passionate discussion won't be for now, but if someone needs to improve his french, then we can probably find a way to help each other out!

I am working in the very centre of Geneva, so might be great if you do also, cause then we can meet up for lunch when the sun shows up.

So just let me know,

Bis bald,

Camille

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I am currently taking some German courses in Geneva, and I really need to practise my German. My lever is beginner, so unfortunately, passionate discussion won't be for now, but if someone needs to improve his french, then we can probably find a way to help each other out!

I am working in the very centre of Geneva, so might be great if you do also, cause then we can meet up for lunch when the sun shows up.

So just let me know,

Bis bald,

Camille

Camille WJul 16, 2014 @ 10:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French looking for german native people for language exchange
Post 1

Hey Camille,

I am a German native and I am looking to refresh my French. I had a few years in school  but it`s been a looong time. I just arrived in Geneva and really want to learn the language.

Drop me a message and we can meet sometime! I live in Eaux-Vives close to the Jet.

Cheers

Moritz

Hey Camille,

I am a German native and I am looking to refresh my French. I had a few years in school  but it`s been a looong time. I just arrived in Geneva and really want to learn the language.

Drop me a message and we can meet sometime! I live in Eaux-Vives close to the Jet.

Cheers

Moritz

Moritz Rohde, Jul 16, 2014 @ 11:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: French looking for german native people for language exchange
Post 2

Hello Camille

I am Swiss German and currently doing an internship here in Geneva to improve my French. I would be very interested in a language exchange to practice outside of work. I will not make it for lunch, but I finish work every day at 14.30, so plenty of time in the afternoon/evening;-). 

Just recontact me if you would be interested.

Cheers, Marlene

Hello Camille

I am Swiss German and currently doing an internship here in Geneva to improve my French. I would be very interested in a language exchange to practice outside of work. I will not make it for lunch, but I finish work every day at 14.30, so plenty of time in the afternoon/evening;-). 

Just recontact me if you would be interested.

Cheers, Marlene

marlene b, Sep 28, 2014 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form