Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Furnished or Unfurnished?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Furnished or Unfurnished?

Hey all,

i'm moving to Geneva in September, and just wanted to know is it better to rent a place that is furnished or unfurnished. I have furniture here in Dubai which I can bring- as my company is paying for shipping and relocation etc etc- so just wondering what is the best option.

Any additional general advice on what to consider on a move to geneva will be much appreciated- like good areas to live in- I am 29 and need a one bedroom in a place that is relativly lively and fun.

Look forwrad to hearing from you. :0)

The text you are quoting:

Hey all,

i'm moving to Geneva in September, and just wanted to know is it better to rent a place that is furnished or unfurnished. I have furniture here in Dubai which I can bring- as my company is paying for shipping and relocation etc etc- so just wondering what is the best option.

Any additional general advice on what to consider on a move to geneva will be much appreciated- like good areas to live in- I am 29 and need a one bedroom in a place that is relativly lively and fun.

Look forwrad to hearing from you. :0)

amrita cJun 18, 2010 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Furnished or Unfurnished?
Post 1

Hello Amrita :-)

Honestly, it's better to take unfurnished appartment, because rent is much lower, it's even easier to buy some stuff then paying every month for renting usually old furniture =|

P.S. I live on Plainpalais, it's very close to the center and station. Full of places to hang out ;)) but the one problem - noisy sometimes. Or Eaux-Vives is nice

good luck with your moving!

The text you are quoting:

Hello Amrita :-)

Honestly, it's better to take unfurnished appartment, because rent is much lower, it's even easier to buy some stuff then paying every month for renting usually old furniture =|

P.S. I live on Plainpalais, it's very close to the center and station. Full of places to hang out ;)) but the one problem - noisy sometimes. Or Eaux-Vives is nice

good luck with your moving!

Onis, Jun 18, 2010 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form