Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Getting French long stay visa for Indian non-married partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Getting French long stay visa for Indian non-married partner

Hi,

I am a Brit living in France and working in Geneva. I want to sponsor my non-married partner to come and live with me in France. Does anyone have any experience with this, or can recommend any useful contacts/websites? 

I know that when it comes to visas, there are often documents which will really help your application, which are not specifically mentioned by the authorities...so if anyone's been through this process already, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Michelle

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am a Brit living in France and working in Geneva. I want to sponsor my non-married partner to come and live with me in France. Does anyone have any experience with this, or can recommend any useful contacts/websites? 

I know that when it comes to visas, there are often documents which will really help your application, which are not specifically mentioned by the authorities...so if anyone's been through this process already, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Michelle

Michelle MayesJan 13, 2011 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 640 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 640 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form